2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

:help::help::help::help:a very frustrating afternoon on photoshop!!! I done a lot of work on my motorcycle over the winter and when it was finished I took a photo outside the garage - been trying all afternoon to separate the bike from the back round and change it to a nicer colour but no luck :(

Very frustrating indeed.... BUT also when the theme is announced I will be further behind :(

Well... I'm now hoping to catch up this weekend, hoping for wet weather so the grass cutting is out.... home early for a change, now getting the images off of my CF cards...

BLIMEY 23 GB - 884 images :whistle:

Not so sure I will get these done now lol :thinking:

:help::help::help::help:a very frustrating afternoon on photoshop!!! I done a lot of work on my motorcycle over the winter and when it was finished I took a photo outside the garage - been trying all afternoon to separate the bike from the back round and change it to a nicer colour but no luck :(

Show is what you got. lens? Photoshop is great for changing individual colours (y)

LOL linky

On the photograph, I have to say the obvious, if you want a clean BG, set the bike up with a clean BG. Even with a shallow DOF your still be able to see RH legs and car (y) I'd take it a a quite place and try to get a nice sky in the BG, I know. It easy with this weather!

Cheers.

LOL linky

On the photograph, I have to say the obvious, if you want a clean BG, set the bike up with a clean BG. Even with a shallow DOF your still be able to see RH legs and car (y) I'd take it a a quite place and try to get a nice sky in the BG, I know. It easy with this weather!

Cheers.

At the time I just wanted a pic of the finished bike but being off work all week Ill today I needed some thing to do so had a play and failed lol

it's not an easy one craig....

select round whole of outline of bike - magnetic lassoo or magic wand or whatever fancy selection things are in the later relseases..... ctrl J will put this selection on new layer

then pick the next bit... zoom in, selection tool of choice again.... delete.

The hard parts going to be the new BG, don;t forget the shadow..... thats what'll make it or break it.

Well had a tough few weeks (photography wise) as I've had the kids off school for two weeks! I'm hoping to have some time next week to do a mega catch up! I have been taking photos, just too darn tired on an evening to sit and go through them!

Hope to be back soon.

Tidy bike Craig (y) can't help with the pp but thought I'd mention that even I wouldn't fit a split link to the chain on that ;) :D

@Dark Knight....... No rush m8.... its not like its important........:bat::D but next time your editing the spread sheet could you add me a tick for nature please. After putting the archive image up of the frog , I took and added this image

Cheers :)

Twisted!!............as long as its not bitter as well :coat:

Should we all be doing something to this spreadsheet .....I have no idea where it is :confused:

Hell's teeth. Don't go near the spreadsheet.... Darren (Dark Night) has a very big stick....OK, he doesn't have a stick, just a very nice smile.....:)

Darren has an alert on his phone, PC, laptop, tablet, fridge, toilet to alert him if someone posts a TP52 photograph and he'll update the spreadsheet :)

Cheers.

Twisted.... Good word, now where is my Sister :coat:

...... @Dark Knight....... No rush m8.... its not like its important........:bat::D but next time your editing the spread sheet could you add me a tick for nature please. After putting the archive image up of the frog , I took and added this image

Cheers :)
Hahahaaaaaa Sorry :D

@Dark Knight ... I'm going to pretend it's not important as well.... but I'm missing mine for nature too. When you have a spare minute. :)
Oppppppssss another one, naughty me :nono:

I'll add them on now :)

Hell's teeth. Don't go near the spreadsheet.... Darren (Dark Night) has a very big stick....OK, he doesn't have a stick, just a very nice smile.....:)

Darren has an alert on his phone, PC, laptop, tablet, fridge, toilet to alert him if someone posts a TP52 photograph and he'll update the spreadsheet :)

Cheers.
Darren :thinking:

:LOL:

Hell's teeth. Don't go near the spreadsheet.... Dean (Dark Night) has a very big stick....OK, he doesn't have a stick, just a very nice smile.....:)

Dean has an alert on his phone, PC, laptop, tablet, fridge, toilet to alert him if someone posts a TP52 photograph and he'll update the spreadsheet :)

Cheers.

hellloooooooo! I'm back!

I don't suppose anyone missed me but I've been AWOL for a while...hopefully I haven't been court martialled by DK ;)

Anyhow I have a lot of photo viewing to catch up on. I hope everyone has been have a great time with their cameras. Apologies in advanced if I don't comment much on what I;ve missed as I;m guessing there will be loads of photos posted.

On that note, apologies for clogging thing sup with my catch-up.

cheers all :)

Cheers.

Cheers Darren ;)

Back