Daily 365's for 2013

Happy to keep it going to 31/01 so please keep me going! Sheer determination!

OMG hour and a half to go and I got nuffink :crying: Going to be a complete filler today I think :(

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has really struggled over the last couple of weeks to call in on a regular basis, it's just took be 72hrs to work from top to bottom of the list of threads :bang: I really must try harder

Sorry guys and gals, comments are now delayed until tomorrow!

Looking forward to seeing what has been added...sitting in my comfy chair with a cup of tea and roaming around! :)

There seems to be a few casualties on the 365 front now we are in to month 3...
:(

There always is, for some people it proves to much of the challenge with the rest of their lives, something happens that kills their challenge, it's a fact of life :( and most that have dropped out thus far this year have have got a lot further than many in the past, hell there was a challenge last year when only one photo ever got posted in the thread if I remember correctly :eek:

It's important for those that have stopped or may not make it to the end that they should be proud of at least trying many don't even try a challenge like this and it really is a challenge so (y) for at least giving it a good go :D but if you do fail don't beat yourself up about it (y)

I'm still here :) Struggling to kep up with the commenting, but will give it a good go tonight all being well :D

Still here & still enjoying it, today I was out all day with familly as we took Mother & Father-in-Law to Leciester for dinner & to see our lad. But took the camera.
No idea what I'm shooting tomorrow, but will depend on the weather.

Just wondering for those that are still in it and going strong, would it be worth reposting links to there project in this thread?

Since some have had to drop out, sadly, it will probably be easier to keep up with those who are in as there will be fewer threads at the top. I will be trying to make sure I drop in every day to look and comment - as we don't have children or any major time consuming commitments, it's fairly easy for me to do that (and I like to as well).

Since some have had to drop out, sadly, it will probably be easier to keep up with those who are in as there will be fewer threads at the top. I will be trying to make sure I drop in every day to look and comment - as we don't have children or any major time consuming commitments, it's fairly easy for me to do that (and I like to as well).

I'm out and about at the moment but I'll do a thread clean up later when I'm at the PC (y)

I'm out and about at the moment but I'll do a thread clean up later when I'm at the PC (y)

Good Idea, although I personally just use the User CP tab under My TP to see which threads have been commented on :)

Okay So I think that this is a list of currently active 365 threads If I've made a mistake then please let me know an I'll amend the list (y)

AndWhyNot HERE
BobBCN HERE
BRASH HERE
Carolthomasburns HERE
droongos HERE
Donnie HERE
Ferj HERE
hayley.price HERE
Homer_Simpson HERE
JakeT1992 HERE
kennysarmy HERE
michael23 HERE
MWHCVT HERE
Origin HERE
Phil_b HERE
~Sam~ HERE
SamuelSlade007 HERE Year 2 HERE
ShoeQueen HERE
snorton HERE
Sonriendo HERE
T's HERE
toadstool HERE
TimmyG HERE
Vince31 HERE
Whipspeed HERE

Might as well add me back in there. I'm aiming for the most epic come back in history :D

Okay So I think that this is a list of currently active 365 threads If I've made a mistake then please let me know an I'll amend the list (y)

AndWhyNot HERE
BobBCN HERE
BRASH HERE
Carolthomasburns HERE
droongos HERE
Donnie HERE
Ferj HERE
hayley.price HERE
Homer_Simpson HERE
JakeT1992 HERE
kennysarmy HERE
michael23 HERE
MWHCVT HERE
Origin HERE
Phil_b HERE
~Sam~ HERE
SamuelSlade007 HERE Year 2 HERE
ShoeQueen HERE
snorton HERE
Sonriendo HERE
T's HERE
toadstool HERE
TimmyG HERE
Vince31 HERE
Whipspeed HERE

Time for an update me thinks.....

If my calculations are correct..

JakeT1992
Whipspeed
Brash
Michael23
Vince31
TimmyG
Kennysarmy
MWHCVT
Sonriendo
SamuelSlade007
Phil_B

This is all the threads I am part of which are still active.

If my calculations are correct..

JakeT1992
Whipspeed
Brash
Michael23
Vince31
TimmyG
Kennysarmy
MWHCVT
Sonriendo
SamuelSlade007
Phil_B

This is all the threads I am part of which are still active.

I think you've left Chris out too Origins and Hayley Price

Indeed everyone deserves a massive pat on the for completing there challenge...I guess since its 2014 I should update this thread, but as its a real PITA to do on the ipad it can wait a few days till I've put the computer back on table after Christmas meals :LOL:

Back