Adam's TP52 2016 Weeks 10-14 added

Danger - again bang on theme, good overall image, liking the clouds

I hate heights so this screams danger to me. Love the clouds.

Hi Adam,

Camouflage - great effort with the layer masks..I've only just noticed its actually a self portrait :LOL: The first time I looked at it I genuinely thought it was someone else.

Dangerous - Stunning capture. The depth of the photo is perfect. You have done the Great Orme justice. The weather and rough sea really bring the image to life. Your coming on leaps and bounds with the FF setup.......I may have to make the move up to FF!

Hi Adam :)

Happy - A lovely image, you can't beat a proud and happy expectant mother, and bump pics are the a great keep sake :)

Abandoned - Shame about the sky, Id be tempted to crop a tiny bit off it as it overpowers the nice crumbled building for me... a nice one at that, liking that it still has a nice chunk of roof left on it :)

Camouflaged - A good effort with PP, it looks well done, no idea how you do it but your result looks good :)

Danger - A cracking view from up there, and I love the vast expanse of the sky, nice horizon too, like this one (y)

Abandoned - lovely old building spot on for theme
Camouflage - good idea nice bit of processing
Danger - great view and a definite sense of being right on the edge

Now there's the photo of the week - you don't get more topical than that. Absolutely beautiful - Willow and your lovely shot. Mum (?) and babe's fingers, skin tones, composition - all work for me. Huge congratulations to you both and I hope everyone is doing well.

It's actually my hand I had to operate my camera with just my left! It was awkward to say the least!

BRILLIANT news - congratulations to all three of you. She is beautiful - nice soft tones that suit the image very nicely indeed. Well taken. :banana:

Congratulations, Willow Marie is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby. Lovely photo. Hope mum is recovering well.

Well it doesn't get more topical than that, certainly on a personal level. Sweet picture well taken.

Oh and congrats to you and your other half, if you've struggled time wise so far things are gonna get a lot more stretched :)

Beautiful, Adam - congratulations! About as on theme as it's possible to get and well done for taking a shot in what will have been such a busy week for you :)

A lovely shot and you've been careful to watch not to blow it out anyway, so well done - in fact you have probably kept enough headroom to squeeze the exposure a touch higher if you want that classical "baby" photo look (skin highlights to about 92% in lightroom if you use that :))

Aw! that's a brilliant portrait Adam - love the subtle colours and the soft treatment so in keeping with the cute subject. Caught the eyes so nicely. :clap:

Topical....Well...I mean, how cute is she????? Congratulations! Very pretty name too :)

The Living World....Another cute one. I've never been a fan of headbands / oversized hats etc on baby shots, but I bet folks adore this one, especially with her eyes wide open!

Hiya Adam, I got here in the end!

Are you still banging on about your kid? Oh well I best bu**er off again then [emoji3]

Seriously, lovely shots mate, keep em coming!

B.

:cow:

Topical - lovely personal choice and a Beautiful Picture
Living world - another beautiful shot lovely colour tones
both adorable

Back