weekly aljazzeras 2013 52-week 52 WATER added COMPLETE

First for me - too much nothing low down in the second.

Great colours and detail and BG blur/ (y)

Me too, the portrait is even better than the first.

Technically spot on, always love a bit of bokeh, great colours in the mushrooms and there's something really pleasing about the way they are huddling together like a choir or something!

Well done, :clap:

Thanks Brian, I personally prefer the first one
Hi Allan

you can't beat a good funghi shot....#1 for me as I much prefer close-ups....you've got some brilliant detail in the gills , great color ,caught the moisture on them really well........fabulous shot :clap:

Thanks Lynne

I prefer the first one, great detail and colour, lovely background (y)

Thanks

First for me - too much nothing low down in the second.

Great colours and detail and BG blur/ (y)

I do agree about the second one, I only put it up in response to someone wanting to see a portrait version

Fit, well spotted and #1 for me. Lovely colours on the 'shrooms and they really are stacked up there.

I'd like to see them all in focus but I appreciate this would influence the BG.

Cheers.

Great shot to end on Allan. Congratulations on finishing. I've enjoyed many of your images this year and I will be subscribing to your 52 thread for next year too. (y)

Fabulous image to end the challenge with Allan ....superb wintery colors , lovely detail ....just brilliant matey :clap:

Congrats on completing your challenge :clap:

Hi Allan

Fit - very good detail in #1 which is easily the best of the two. On theme and good depth of colour. Good idea and well spotted
Water - another really good shot - your's are always interesting and enjoyable to look at. Good colour, really good focus and very well handled. Not sure whether the reflections in the droplet add to the image or detract - typical of my year's indecision!!

Well done in completing the year in a timely, unfussy manner. :clap: (where did the 'Thumbs' smiley go ??)

Super finsihsing shot there - great colours and fab idea!

You've got to be pleased with your photos for this year Allan, some great macros, the ants on the honey drop was ace, the swans feather was beautiful, fantastic cathedral and bridge shots, and a great jump into PP'ing too.

Combined with great support and honest crit to all the others.

Thanksyou!

Gordon Bennet !!!! another I have dropped back on again :coat:

Hey Alan :)

Colour - Now that's a great photo, really like how you have got this filling the frame perfectly, super colours and detail too :)

Fantasy - Perfect for the theme, great PP... something I must try and have a go at when I get the time :)

Fit - I'm going with the first on this one, the portrait shot is good, still excellent detail and well lit, but I prefer the closeness of the first one and can see the moisture much clearer - Super shot (y)

Water - What a fantastic image to finish with, again well lit and super detail bought out in the leaf, the lines are just perfect :clap:

Well done in finishing in great style, I have enjoyed seeing your shot this year :)

Hi Allan, many apologies for my lack of appearance on your thread this year, it’s been a struggle to do much of anything!

Your water shot is excellent; the leaf looks almost lizard like!

Glad to see the snake made another appearance!

Fantasy is very clever and just a bit disturbing!

Fit, very snug indeed, great DOF. I think I prefer the landscape shot.

The pepper and tomato are excellent, love the white background. They look a little lost on a white background though; maybe a very small drop shadow on the background would help just a touch. But great lighting though (y)

Left, aww poor toy. I hope it was staged and he found his way back home!

Anyhow, it’s good to see you back in for another year. I will get around to your thread, just trying to tidy away the 2013 loose ends first.

Cheers.

Back