Allan.H 52 2023

A lovely shot of a lovely set of bowls - well done for both. Nicely lit and composed.

Lovely lighting.

Well put together and lit shot Allan!

Very nice bowls and picture and answered my question - why so many bowls

It’s amazing what you can do with a torch and a plastic bag

Really?? You've got the black BG with detail on the subject down to a fine art - and i'ts really just a torch in a bag? Don't tell me its a Tesco bag as well?? :)

Another lovely shot - beautiful grain, light and shadows.

Really?? You've got the black BG with detail on the subject down to a fine art - and i'ts really just a torch in a bag? Don't tell me its a Tesco bag as well?? :)

Another lovely shot - beautiful grain, light and shadows.
Really just a small ordinary white plastic bag no idea where it came from

Thanks for the comments

Very artistic, I also really like how its off to one side and they are all at different angles to each other.

Thats a really nicely arranged picture and very sharp too. I'm impressed that you've made the bowls too, do they take long to make?

Lovely composition and lighting Allan. I really like the design of those top two bowls.

Snappers choice is a lovely well lit image Allan, beautifully shot with great lighting plus nicely made as well.
Very artistic, I also really like how its off to one side and they are all at different angles to each other.
Thats a really nicely arranged picture and very sharp too. I'm impressed that you've made the bowls too, do they take long to make?
Thanks all, they don't take to long

What a wonderful shot Allan, beautiful lighting and composition.

Not a lot I can add to the above, great shot Allan.

Wow... I'm impressed. They look lovely. If that's your early efforts I'd like to see what you do now.
On the photographic front, a really nice composition and the lighting highlights the lovely textures.

Lovely lighting on the bowls, the subtle blue really adds to the image.

Excellent use of DOF there Allan to produce an interesting image.

Spot on focus and DOF there. The soft light on the knob, and the highlights on the bits in the BG convey the differences in texture of those parts really nicely.

Just a little brighter perhaps as my eye is drawn to the oof brass bit at the back. Fits the bill exactly thought.

Back