Allan.H TP52 2018 WEEK 52 SHOWCASE ADDED

Lovely light contrast Allan, I think you've captured the theme very well.

Stark - very good Allan, I like the placement of the chair, and the contrast between light and dark. The grainy feel to the image, helps give the image some interest, kind of reminds me of old fashioned school corridor with the chairs outside the headmaster's office.

Stark - very good Allan, I like the placement of the chair, and the contrast between light and dark. The grainy feel to the image, helps give the image some interest, kind of reminds me of old fashioned school corridor with the chairs outside the headmaster's office.
How many times have you been sat outside the headmasters office :thinking:
Thanks for looking in Mandy

Stark - Really like that image, the way the chair is pretty much exactly half in/out of the light .. really works for me.

Doesn't need an explanation does it Allan.
Lovely sharp action shot. Plenty of pop from the background.
She's looking right at you and the expression says she's having fun.
Thanks

What a cracker of a shot of the lovely Holly jumping over the wood. Great eye contact, pin sharp where it counts as a dog lover my self this is the best so far for the theme (y)(y)(y)
Thanks Dave

That's a really good shot. Spot on the brief and crisp as anything

Stark - great shot well spotted, its a cracking shot
Over - good action shot and eye contact to boot, the dog really stands out against the oof background

Good idea for the theme and spot on with the timing and focus, very good.

Lovely dog shot forr the theme, and as others have said, nice and crisp.

Over is a lovely shot, looks like Holly was thoroughly enjoying modelling for you as well :)

Over - What a super timed shot Allan, that is such a wonderful expression caught on that dogs face, great action shot caught with a nice background, cool (y)
Stark is one of the very best I've seen for that theme, Allan; perfectly arranged and lit, and such deep shadows to contrast with the controlled highlights. Really good indeed :clap:
I love the timing and the eye contact in Over, too, and the doggy looks to be having great fun.
Thanks

Aged, a very nice image Allan, Plenty of detail and the colour is good against the white background.

You did well to stack the Images whilst walking your Dogs, great shot for over as well. How did you keep the flower still, there must have been wind about.

Pete

Aged, a very nice image Allan, Plenty of detail and the colour is good against the white background.

You did well to stack the Images whilst walking your Dogs, great shot for over as well. How did you keep the flower still, there must have been wind about.

Pete

I stacked it after I collected it not while I was out with the dogs, I did it at home, thanks for looking in

Back