Anita's 52 in 2017

Name
Anita
Edit My Images
Yes
Here we go again! Can I make it two in a row.....we shall see!

Last edited:
Well spotted, and nicely captured :)

Excellent shot, really different

Really good take, well lit and spot on for the song title

What a beautiful decoration - love it Anita, excellent take.

Angels - By that bloke who knows Gary Barlow ;)
As DK says, that must have taken a lot of effort to prepare.
I'm going to ask, though... Is the WB correct? They lok a little pink (but what do I know, I don't know what they looked like IRL).

I'm going to ask, though... Is the WB correct? They lok a little pink (but what do I know, I don't know what they looked like IRL).

Thanks for commenting. I'll take a look at that. They were all white card angels that local school children drew on.

HI, this is one of them get in close or go wide.

I like the stained glass but feel there's a more creative composition/POV in there.

Cheers.

there is a song called 10,000 angels by Edie Brickell, fits perfectly

Such a gentle photo of little Angels blending in the front the stained glass window. Lovely song.:)

Angels ... wooo very nice ... with the window BG.

Song Title - Wow so many Angels great picture perfect for the theme I like the Stained glass windows in the background too,

Somehow I have completely missed your themes (sorry), but i must say that they are very good and shall from now on look out for them :)

I like #2 for order, very well composed.

Comfort works very well, I like the crop and the DoF.

Hi Anita

Order - yes a great sign, phone = poor DoF but hey, gotta do what one has to do at times, nice idea still :) - for me I prefer the bistro receipt, works much better for me :)

Comfort - shame about the big white bands, but really like this other than that, real nice DoF and I like the idea, glad to see nice clean nails and a pleasing reflection on the ring too, works very well for the theme (y)

I like the signs for Order - clean, sharp and colourful, but the soft shadow falling across the receipt and the textured table #2 create something a little extra. The grasp of the cup says it all for Comfort - nice and sharp where needed.

In comfort there seems to be an odd effect around the two middle knuckles on the outer hand, but I love the details captured in the skin.
Looking closely I see what you mean.....but have no idea what caused it [emoji15]

That does look like a well deserved cup of hot something. Nice angle, framing and detail in the weathered hands. (y)

Hi Anita.

Order - Well, they are both certainly on theme. I'm going to er on the side of the second one. With the first one, the signs in the background are too off putting, blurring them out to a mess of colour may have worked though.
With the second shot, the knife and napkin seem a bit out of place to me, a bit 'accidental'

Comfort - I was going to say the focus was misplaced as I was guessing this was 'hairy'. But as it's Comfort, then yup, it works nicely, nothing is blown (the ring could easily have caught too much light), plenty of textures and fits the bill well.

Hi Anita

Song/Lyrics - A nice find for the theme the splash of colour form the window really adds to the image.

Order - 2 Great images for the theme I keep changing my mind on which one I prefer I like the first for the colour but like the composition of the second (I didn't realise you were in the Midlands)

Comfort - I really like the detail in this great composition and use of DoF love the diffused reflection in the ring too

Back