weekly BarrySprout's 52 for 23 - Week 52 - Complete!

That's cool. Lovely colour in the blues, and technically spot on for the repetition.

Just reminded me of my pattern shot from 2013!!

I thought initially you had replicated the same image but see differences in them. If it was the same image, the Affinity Photo has a power duplicate function that replicates all changes from the first to second and subsequent images including size and rotation.

I thought initially you had replicated the same image but see differences in them. If it was the same image, the Affinity Photo has a power duplicate function that replicates all changes from the first to second and subsequent images including size and rotation.

No replication involved this is the shot straight from camera. Camera linked by HDMI to the TV. TV shows a live view image of the camera view which happens to be the TV showing the live view image etc. etc. :oops: :$ Oh my head hurts now!

Catching up: two very cool images Colin.
Full: You have way, way, way, more time on your hands that I do Colin :D but the result is fantastic
Patterns: Love this

Week - 12 Tunnel

Had to visit my thinking place for this weeks theme and as i was sitting here, I said SITTING! the shot just presented itself. So here is the worlds saddest tunnel. Luckily |I had my phone in my pocket because Mrs Sprout is working until 2AM so here I shall remain until she/paper arrives :oops: :$

Tunnel? by barrysprout, on Flickr

Very nicely done. Pleasing composition with the diagonals and the processing is great.

Thanks everyone, I take no credit for the processing as it was all done in camera app.

Hope you have been relieved now! Clever take on the theme and well taken shot.

Week 13 - Spring

Yet again another indoor shot! You would think I'm a recluse and haven't left the house since week 1, and you'd be correct! :D

Week 13 - Spring by barrysprout, on Flickr

I've just realised that I've kept my promise to complete weeks 1,7 and 12. If I drop out now it's not a fail :banana:

Last edited:
I think you've covered the theme completely! :)
I thought so :D Just need to reassemble my whisk now and clean out my coffee grinders dosing cup. And put the legs back on the table, legs are the background with top sat on a stool.

Last edited:
Nice take on the theme :)

Very imaginative, great take on the theme and well executed.

Hi Colin

A little late to the party but some great images in you thread I really like your take on In the Kitchen and patterns.

Some very imaginative images.

Lovely smooth curves, deep blacks, and the hints of blue and yellow makes a really pleasing image.

Feels like the shoulder of a guitar? But it's probably a long exposure with a waved light source??

Lovely smooth curves, deep blacks, and the hints of blue and yellow makes a really pleasing image.

Feels like the shoulder of a guitar? But it's probably a long exposure with a waved light source??
It is indeed a guitar, shiny smooth black acoustic Cort.

Nice use of backlight.
Was there another angle where you cold hide teh sun partially behind the tree and try to get a starburst?
Yes that could definitely have been achieved there was no restrictions on where I shot from but I was shooting on my phone and trying out an anamorphic lens, I was actually trying to get some lens flare but didn't really achieve as much as I was hoping for.
Nice one Colin, it screams Spring!

Good pov to capture the sun... its definitely spring!

Nice one, like the angle taken from

Great low pov in this belter of a shot.
Thanks all

Back