Darkslinger's 52 Week Challenge - 2020

Hi Bill. Very nice view of the snow capped hills. You have put the link in the wrong thread. It is in this thread whereas it should be with your image on the main thread linking back to your image on this thread. You are very slightly backsides forward! Early days yet!

Thanks Joan, yes I just figured that out and corrected it...

Lovely view of the mountains through the trees (y)

BTW when you attach a file from your device always click full image or you get a thumbnail.

Last edited:
What a view!!:clap:
Being from Norfolk UK - arguably the flattest place on Earth:LOL: - those big snow capped pointy things scare the bejesus out of me!!:LOL:
I'm kidding, you are so very fortunate to have a local view like that...just amazing!

Excellent image Bill, and a tremendous start to your 52 challenge!(y)

What a view!!:clap:
Being from Norfolk UK - arguably the flattest place on Earth:LOL: - those big snow capped pointy things scare the bejesus out of me!!:LOL:
I'm kidding, you are so very fortunate to have a local view like that...just amazing!

Excellent image Bill, and a tremendous start to your 52 challenge!(y)
Thanks Gareth. You can go from surfing in the ocean to skiing down a pointy thing in an hour.

Nice.. the lighting on this is lovely. And its making me hungry for the same - nearest cafe is 5 miles away :(

Hi Bill
Lovely first Image, would have preferred the tree covering the moutain to be in a different position, but the Mountains are nicely framed by those fir Trees.

Nice Image of the coffee, but that is not a pleasure for me, used to love it, but can't drink it now for some reason but that is no reason to reject such a fine image, Nice colours in the cup and good texture detail on the wood

Pete

Nice use of DoF, and subtle processing, it works well.
(y)

Nice.. the lighting on this is lovely. And its making me hungry for the same - nearest cafe is 5 miles away :(
Thanks Helen, I had to take rapid transit to downtown to get to this place...
Always love a croissant and coffee during a morning photowalk.

Hi Bill
Lovely first Image, would have preferred the tree covering the moutain to be in a different position, but the Mountains are nicely framed by those fir Trees.

Nice Image of the coffee, but that is not a pleasure for me, used to love it, but can't drink it now for some reason but that is no reason to reject such a fine image, Nice colours in the cup and good texture detail on the wood

Pete
Thanks Pete, coffee plays badly with my acid reflux but I'm willing to put up with a little discomfort for the pleasure of drinking it.

The croissant yes, coffee no. But it's your pleasure not mine.
It's a good little composition, colours and tones.

local interest - Great picture of the snowy hills behind the trees, bang on theme

pleasure - great light, muted colours and DoF! The picture is perfect, the croissant looks a bit on the burned side for me :)

Nice idea for the theme

Back