Fuji Dave's TP 52 2023 WEEK 52 Favourite image from 2023

Good stuff Dave!

I'll buck the trend and say I like the first more. Having the black around it, and it partially hidden behine 'something' gives a bit of mysteyr and interest. I like the fact the III is positioned at the 12 o/c position too.

Both shots may have been happy to have the whites pushed a bit, but I don't know what editing capabilities you have currently.

and another vote for number 2 here, agree perhaps a little lighter especially on the right hand side

I'll buck the trend and say I like the first more. Having the black around it, and it partially hidden behine 'something' gives a bit of mysteyr and interest. I like the fact the III is positioned at the 12 o/c position too.

Both shots may have been happy to have the whites pushed a bit, but I don't know what editing capabilities you have currently.

Thank you Graham, I use Capture 1 Pro 23 and finish in Affinity Photo.
and another vote for number 2 here, agree perhaps a little lighter especially on the right hand side

Thank you Keith.

Transparent, Lovely shot of the pocket watch, I like the low lighting you have used.
Snappers Choice. Fits the bill for the Tech nice lighting on the face of the sphinx.
How you feeling now Dave?

Yep - works for me that Dave :)

Transparent, Lovely shot of the pocket watch, I like the low lighting you have used.
Snappers Choice. Fits the bill for the Tech nice lighting on the face of the sphinx.
How you feeling now Dave?

Thank you Roger, today I don't feel to bad at all but yesterday was a worry as I started my exercisers I have been given but stopped because of chest pain. Think it's because they have stopped my pain killers.

Yep - works for me that Dave :)

Thank you Dave.

Nice black and white fits the tech, slow and steady with your rehab and take care :)

Well lit there Dave - black blacks and white whites!

Fits for juxtaposition too - I'd have taken the stormtrooper a bit lower to make closer eye contact between the two maybe?

That fits the bill for me... I was thinking along the same lines... you've fitted in lots of juxta's in there as well as contrast too..

Nice shot Dave, been thinking of getting an air fryer. Good crisp shot!:D

That works well. Bold crop I like.
The way the reflections come out of the knobs in the segments is really interesting too. They're all showing a different pattern, and the concentric circles in the knobs shows nicely.

The airfryer we have recently bought only has 1 knob, but plenty of buttons, only used it once so far, The wife is not keen on it, she likes cooking on gas.

That works well. Bold crop I like.
The way the reflections come out of the knobs in the segments is really interesting too. They're all showing a different pattern, and the concentric circles in the knobs shows nicely.

Thank you Graham.

The airfryer we have recently bought only has 1 knob, but plenty of buttons, only used it once so far, The wife is not keen on it, she likes cooking on gas.

Thank you Pete, we have not actually tried it yet but need to as we might get rid of our old oven.

Nicely knobby :)

Back