iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

"What big eyes you've got". Great image.
Thanks! We trained her not to put paws on the table, so she rests her chin on it, and then tries to use Jedi mind tricks to get us to give her our food...

Change to image from iPhone.

I recently used my iPhone 6 to take an image and it came out in Kb, I DL to my Mac and needed it converting to Mb, is this possible.

Change to image from iPhone.

I recently used my iPhone 6 to take an image and it came out in Kb, I DL to my Mac and needed it converting to Mb, is this possible.
Not sure but give this a try -

Demonstration that the iPhone's Portrait mode also works in landscape orientation.

Portrait in Landscape by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Garry, I was trying to work out which was your main lens for this capture on your "iPhone", I'm figuring it was the 26mm by the angle of view but didn't think you could use the portrait configuration at that sort of length from the main subject. Whatever it was it's worked very well.

Garry, I was trying to work out which was your main lens for this capture on your "iPhone", I'm figuring it was the 26mm by the angle of view but didn't think you could use the portrait configuration at that sort of length from the main subject. Whatever it was it's worked very well.

It was the 77mm. From what I can tell on my iPhone, you can use Portrait mode with the 26 or the 77mm, but not the 13mm lens for some reason. I imagine that you'd have to be so close to the subject that the depth sensor isn't reliable enough, or perhaps doesn't work at all.

It was the 77mm. From what I can tell on my iPhone, you can use Portrait mode with the 26 or the 77mm, but not the 13mm lens for some reason. I imagine that you'd have to be so close to the subject that the depth sensor isn't reliable enough, or perhaps doesn't work at all.

Thanks for that Garry, that's the same as my 12 Pro Max, ie you can't use the portrait mode with the 13mm lens. I didn't realise though that the portrait mode worked at that amount of distance from the main subject.

Snap will not post I'll try again later.

Last edited:
Back