iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

My first picture upload, am a complete novice to photography. Looking at he photos here, can’t believe they have been taken with phone camera.

Attachments

• 433B3D53-F3CA-4A36-9C91-6E65AE16A2F9.jpeg
    433B3D53-F3CA-4A36-9C91-6E65AE16A2F9.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 8
Nice looking sky this evening. :)

thKzSE2h.jpg

Newly opened Sunflower in our garden with a happy customer. Pixel 6, light editing in LR Mobile
View attachment 361092

"Excellent" sunflower capture Richard, with so much detail.

"I'm always amazed at the high quality the modern cell phones can produce"

"Excellent" sunflower capture Richard, with so much detail.

"I'm always amazed at the high quality the modern cell phones can produce"
Thank you. I am quite amazed by some of the shots I can get out of this phone. It has quite a large sensor by phone standards so it's possible to get a real Bokeh effect at even reasonable headshot distances without resorting to portrait mode. As usual with phone photos it falls apart a little bit if you start pixel peeping at 100% on a full size monitor, but even so it's very impressive how far phone photography has come over the past few years.

I only have an old smartphone which was a hand me down. I think this is probably one of the best pictures I've taken with it.

LmEypJG.jpg

Very nice floral style capture Alan, it looks as if your cell phone is still capable of producing some nice results.

Very nice floral style capture Alan, it looks as if your cell phone is still capable of producing some nice results.

Yes, but I think conditions have to be old phone friendly :D and even then they need some processing on the pc.

Back