iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Summerseat on the East Lancs Railway yesterday.

iPhoneX

i-kzPrZMt.jpg

Summerseat on the East Lancs Railway yesterday.

iPhoneX

i-kzPrZMt.jpg

a crop at the bottom would suit me but you would lose the large shadow...just an observation
cheers
geof

a crop at the bottom would suit me but you would lose the large shadow...just an observation
cheers
geof

Thanks Geof. I'd hate to lose that shadow of the steam - for me it makes the shot!

Thanks Geof. I'd hate to lose that shadow of the steam - for me it makes the shot!
you got me there....i didnt even click that it was the steam shadow
case closed!!!
cheers
geof

Saw this the other day while working and as there was multiple cars there I thought I'd pop back on Sunday morning hoping there would be no cars, unfortunatley there still was one. It doen't really show it well on the photo but the shutters are fake but look real and the door is real but looks fake ! Taken with my film cameras first then a quick shot with my phone originally to show Mrs Badger. Samsung J3 budget smart phone.Top of Quarry bank High street in the Black country.

46933215044_3758279103_k.jpg

Last edited:
On my commute home. I managed to get my Bike through the fence and had a mooch, unfortunately the light was really poor

33790747938_38ae097112_o.jpg

And another of Palma Cathedral. Really quite impressed for a hand held phone shot (again shot as a DNG and processed in camera with Lightroom).E0FFA009-1862-478C-9685-3B8D043D0CDA.jpeg

Back