JayJay's 52

Name
peter
Edit My Images
Yes
I do like the waiting it looks very nice with the pillars of the theatre.

Rough yes they are you wouldn’t want to get between them :eek: very nice capture :)

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Jon trying to catch up on my comments

New - Nice take on the theme good use of DoF too although I do find the highlights a little distracting

Clean - Lovely image love the water dripping from the beak

Open - Great capture nice bit of lighting too

Distant - Lovely detail in there nicely captured

Cold - Love this great pov nice use of DoF too great catch light in the eye too.

Waiting - Nicely processed fits the theme well

Rough - Nicely timed agree with Allan about the pole in the BG.

Keep up the good work :)

Name
Lindsay
Edit My Images
Yes
Great "Rough" image; caught at the perfect moment. I was thinking of something along these lines, but with rugby players! This is so much more interesting. Well done

GarethB

Likes to peek
Name
I don't even know anymore!
Edit My Images
Yes
Great catch ups Jon!
Object: Love this image....simple and effective with nice DoF and great colours.
Good lighting and that red eye really draws....the eye!
Wet: Tremendous, dynamic image! Super detail in the spray and a fun moment to capture! The stick is an inspired addition, and adds to the story, nicely done!
Free: Wow! What a terrific image....love the silhouetted rooflines and the colours in the sky are superb!
Smashing!(y)

Name
Mandy
Edit My Images
Yes
Object: like the lighting and the angle suits the object well.
Wet: some good spray from the dog. Fits the theme well.
Free: lovely sunset,with nice rich colours.

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
Free
Good detail in the dark areas (basically the bottom half of the photo). I like the colour in the sky and there's the right amount of sun showing.

Edit My Images
Yes
Object is cool - lovely colours and I love a nice lure

Wet - great capture. Nice action shot and that's one wet pooch there

Free - nice sunset. Great contrast in colours

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Great use of a fast shutter speed to freeze the drops on the wet image, and the face of the dog is amusing when it's shaking :) For the free image I love those colours, and the silhouettes of the buildings and sun peaking over the horizon are ace too.

Name
Lindsay
Edit My Images
Yes
I really like Wet, well caught. Your Object is interesting, a good subject, good background. I can see though that like me you are getting too narrow a DoF with this subject, the focus is not sharp on all of it - I am struggling with that.

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Hate spiders so no comment. Young could of been such a great image, but you left a bit of a lambs ear sticking out in the right hand side, nice effort though. A crop would really make it better.

GarethB

Likes to peek
Name
I don't even know anymore!
Edit My Images
Yes
Two super images Jon!(y)
Entrance: I'm fascinated with spiders. This is a terrific image with fantastic detail right on the 'face' - amazing!
Young: Great light here, and super detail....perfect for for the theme....I won't mention the ear....even though I just did!:giggle:

Edit My Images
Yes
Entrance is great - looks a dangerous place for anything to want to go. Great detail on the little 8 legged critter

Young - lovely job. Nice lamb, nice detail - nice extra ear ;)