JayJay's 52

I do like the waiting it looks very nice with the pillars of the theatre.

Rough yes they are you wouldn’t want to get between them :eek: very nice capture :)

Nice capture and fits the theme I would clone the pole out in the BG though

Hi Jon trying to catch up on my comments

New - Nice take on the theme good use of DoF too although I do find the highlights a little distracting

Clean - Lovely image love the water dripping from the beak

Open - Great capture nice bit of lighting too

Distant - Lovely detail in there nicely captured

Cold - Love this great pov nice use of DoF too great catch light in the eye too.

Waiting - Nicely processed fits the theme well

Rough - Nicely timed agree with Allan about the pole in the BG.

Keep up the good work :)

Good interpretation of the theme. Those teeth look sharp in more ways than one.

Nice image. They certainly are playing rough. Great opportunist capture that

Nice capture and fits the theme I would clone the pole out in the BG though

Same - plus the white sticks at the bottom. Fab action shot!

Great "Rough" image; caught at the perfect moment. I was thinking of something along these lines, but with rugby players! This is so much more interesting. Well done

Great catch ups Jon!
Object: Love this image....simple and effective with nice DoF and great colours.
Good lighting and that red eye really draws....the eye!
Wet: Tremendous, dynamic image! Super detail in the spray and a fun moment to capture! The stick is an inspired addition, and adds to the story, nicely done!
Free: Wow! What a terrific image....love the silhouetted rooflines and the colours in the sky are superb!
Smashing!(y)

Object: like the lighting and the angle suits the object well.
Wet: some good spray from the dog. Fits the theme well.
Free: lovely sunset,with nice rich colours.

Free
Good detail in the dark areas (basically the bottom half of the photo). I like the colour in the sky and there's the right amount of sun showing.

Three good pictures, I particularly like the FREE sunset, great sky colours

Object is cool - lovely colours and I love a nice lure

Wet - great capture. Nice action shot and that's one wet pooch there

Free - nice sunset. Great contrast in colours

Great use of a fast shutter speed to freeze the drops on the wet image, and the face of the dog is amusing when it's shaking :) For the free image I love those colours, and the silhouettes of the buildings and sun peaking over the horizon are ace too.

Loving your image for Wet Jon lovely detail and the expression on the dogs face looks like he/she is smiling

I really like Wet, well caught. Your Object is interesting, a good subject, good background. I can see though that like me you are getting too narrow a DoF with this subject, the focus is not sharp on all of it - I am struggling with that.

Very good idea and capture for Entrance. Scary!

Two superb shots to get up to date. Entrance is stunningly frightening, and Dave has already commented on that ear. Easy to crop out.

Entrance and Young, both really good images (i'd also agree about the ear). Good stuff.

Lamb shot is good, and on any other week a little crop wouldn't have made any difference . nice DOF

Two super images Jon!(y)
Entrance: I'm fascinated with spiders. This is a terrific image with fantastic detail right on the 'face' - amazing!
Young: Great light here, and super detail....perfect for for the theme....I won't mention the ear....even though I just did!:giggle:

Entrance is great - looks a dangerous place for anything to want to go. Great detail on the little 8 legged critter

Young - lovely job. Nice lamb, nice detail - nice extra ear ;)

Back