JayJay's 52

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Hi Hon,

New - Good looking shot that. The mono works well and the low angle is good too.
Clean - Nice bright, sharp image. Perfect for the theme too.
Open - Brilliant photo! Very much open (y)

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Nice Moon. This was my backup plan if my train pic hadn't worked :)

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
I like this idea. I remember when I discovered how to photo the moon after only achieving white spheres!! Daylight settings of course!! But I needed internet to tell me!! I did a ton way back, not so much now. I recall the moon looking quite small against a rectangle of black in the original photos (using only a 300mm lens), but then when you zoom in... boom!! All the detail, shadows. craters etc. Great shot!!

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Fab Moorhen - good eye!

Edit My Images
Yes
Nicely done indeed. As others have said, great detail in the Moorhen, and the ice around it's feet makes the image look cold

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Jon

Clean, what an excellant Duck. B&W of his feathers work well against the blue water and his orange eye really stands out. All very Sharp.

Open, wide, I think you could have cropped right in and got rid of the dull grass bits.

Distant, very clean moon Image, bang on theme, in focus and great detail.

Cold, your telephoto lens is paying for its keep. Another great shot. Moorhen on Ice. Plenty of detail, good focus and all the right bits are sharp.

Pete

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
I like your take on the theme. I think mine might be a group shot, too. I was just thinking about the guy far left, leave him there or crop him out? Often difficult to know what's best with groups.