Let's see your graffiti and street art shots

Still playing with the Hipstamatic app, with some photos from London's Brick Lane area. There's street art, and there's street art.

Brick Lane Street Art 2023-01-08 - 01 by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Brick Lane Street Art 2023-01-08 - 02 by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Brick Lane Street Art 2023-01-08 01-03 by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Brick Lane Street Art 2023-01-08 - 04 by Garry Knight, on Flickr

These are good Garry, I still haven't managed to get my head around the app properly yet (lack of time).

"Tell me, are these with the same settings ie (lens & film etc) as your last Hipstamatic pic' ?"

Last edited:
Yes. My favourite combination of John S lens and AO DLX film.

Many thanks for that Garry.

"If you don't mind me asking which "PAK" do I need to get to include that film sim? as I really do like the output you're getting from it and would definitely like to give it an occasional try. My wife has also started using Hipstamatic together with a couple of her friends, and they too would like to give that set up a go on the strength of your results.

"If you don't mind me asking which "PAK" do I need to get to include that film sim? as I really do like the output you're getting from it and would definitely like to give it an occasional try. My wife has also started using Hipstamatic together with a couple of her friends, and they too would like to give that set up a go on the strength of your results.

I think I may have found which PAK that film sim is in now, would I be correct in saying that it's exclusive to Retro PAK 3 ?

Last edited:
I don't know if it's exclusive to that PAK, but that's certainly where I got it from.

Many thanks for that Garry, Its the only PAK I can find it in so I'm just about to download it.

I don't know if it's exclusive to that PAK, but that's certainly where I got it from.

All downloaded and installed, and many thanks for all your help. (y)

"I've not had a good look at the PAK yet but there certainly seems to be some interesting film sims included. I'll not get a chance to really look at it until tomorrow now as my beloved "Arsenal" are on TV in the FA Cup third round tonight which is a must watch for me" :):)

Last edited:
Couple from Madrid.

This first one was interesting (you can be the judge of that) in that it was too wide to fit in one shot. So I took four or five shots by shuffling along sideways and trying to stay the same distance from the wall. But when I merged them, there was another tree which it removed.

IMG_2996-Pano-Edit by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

Second one was just a bit of fun.

IMG_3047 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

Back