weekly Nog's WK 52 Favourite shot 2023

The abandoned ralway line was obvious straight away thats what it was. There's quite a few of them around and they make a nice walk or bike ride. Nice, day and well handled exposure and nicely processed.

Reactions: nog
Both good shots. Glad you explained about the railway line. I was trying to see what was abandoned before I read the text. Looks like a lovely walk.

Two nice shots for the theme Keith :)
Cheers Dave
Two good shots - really like your chosen one, good viewpoint.
Thanks Paul, my knees can still just make it, though if my daughter is with me she often asks if I can manage.
The abandoned ralway line was obvious straight away thats what it was. There's quite a few of them around and they make a nice walk or bike ride. Nice, day and well handled exposure and nicely processed.
Thanks Graham, think I just got away with the shadows and highlights
Both good shots. Glad you explained about the railway line. I was trying to see what was abandoned before I read the text. Looks like a lovely walk.
Thanks Helen, there are still a few bits of ironmongery (abandoned:)) along the sides though not in the pic. Nice walk and as it is raised you can look down the bank and into the fields

She's just keeping it safe and warm for you, like all good dogs.

She's just keeping it safe and warm for you, like all good dogs.
Thanks Nicky, safe- to be fair she has stopped chewing my slippers, chairs, sofa, laptop & phone charger cables, trainers- only new pairs & dog beds
Lovely shot Keith.
Thanks Simon
Love this. What a great shot
Thanks Bill, she makes it easy as she won’t move until I reach for the slipper :)

Gorgeous shot. Lovely pooch.
Thanks Helen

Box ticked Keith :)

Really like the chain mail, and the background makes it pop - great photo
Thanks Alan, put the chain mail on the iPad with a bit of plastic in between to protect the iPad.
Good chainmail shot
Thanks Paul, my daughter bought the individual links and joined each one using pliers to close the loops, far more patient than me, belive plan was some sort of fashion accessory but it is pretty heavy.
Plenty of circles there even the screw heads!
Thanks Stan, yes lots there :)

Last edited:
Great background in the circle image, circles over circles love it.

Nicely cooked Keith :)

Circles - I like how you've set up the chain link in front of the bright primary colours, the watch is beautiful
Snappers - A good shot for a "well cooked" phone image.

Week 36 Urban

Conwy town walls, about 1.3km long and can stay on the walls most of the way. Wall walkways are pretty steep at some places, most of it is stone walkway but I took a pic with wooden walkway :rolleyes:
DSC03080.jpg by Keith, on Flickr
Conwy town and castle from the town walls
DSC03076.jpg by Keith, on Flickr

Both nice shots - I do like a castle :)

Two good shots Keith, can't beat a good castle shot.
Thanks Dave, I like a wander around the local castles

Circles is very clever and the first image is my favourite. The framing on snappers choice is really nice and the colour in the sky is fab. I think I prefer the second landscape image for the current week the most.
Thanks Adam, using the iPad as back ground was something I saw on here

Week 37 Hollow
Phone pics again this week
IMG_6970.jpg by Keith, on Flickr

Looks like some kids have been busy, like the s=tone on top of the hollow grid cover
IMG_6967.jpg by Keith, on Flickr

Some say never too early for Christmas stuff in the shops, I disagree but picked this up anyway, £1.59!
Hollow chocolate thing
IMG_6966.jpg by Keith, on Flickr

A stump a little like mine :)

Nice set :)

Week 37 Hollow
Phone pics again this week
IMG_6970.jpg by Keith, on Flickr

Looks like some kids have been busy, like the s=tone on top of the hollow grid cover
IMG_6967.jpg by Keith, on Flickr

Some say never too early for Christmas stuff in the shops, I disagree but picked this up anyway, £1.59!
Hollow chocolate thing
IMG_6966.jpg by Keith, on Flickr
What wonderful surprise toy did you get in your hollow egg?

Back