Photo52 2011 - Join In !!! - Week 52 and special bonus out now -

Add to your first one and edit the title for the first 26 weeks. Then create a second thread for the second 26.

I had expressed an interest but am not on the spreadsheet. I've added my name to it now but I can't work out how to add a link to my thread - can anyone add it in for me? This is the link http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=3306019#post3306019

I haven't taken a picture for last week - should I take one to catch up and then follow with this weeks picture or just start from this week?

Last edited:
I had expressed an interest but am not on the spreadsheet. I've added my name to it now but I can't work out how to add a link to my thread - can anyone add it in for me? This is the link http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=3306019#post3306019

I haven't taken a picture for last week - should I take one to catch up and then follow with this weeks picture or just start from this week?

Hi Sharon

I have added your link to the spreadsheet.

Good luck with your 52.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Just uploaded mine (I've been traveling for the last 2 days) over at: Ironside -> Project52. Would really appreciate some feedback, I'm very new to all of this.

Thanks to all for setting up entire competition!

Hi David,
A lot of people prefer not to look at other member's photographs for the week until they get their own in, so don't be too disheartened if you don't get loads of comments right away.
There looks to be a great, enthusiastic group taking part though - so don't worry, I'm sure you'll get plenty of C&C soon enough.

It's entirely up to you Sharon.
It's early in the year, so if you want to start from week 1 you can - but anyone is welcome to pick this up and join in at any point in the year!

Great job with the spreadsheet Dawn (y)

Is it too late to join? I might be a little mad as I am already doing a 365 and 2 themed 52's, but no harm in adding another.

Of course it's not too late. Join in at any time you want - either start with week 1 and catch up (it's still early in the year) or just jump in with the current week's theme.

I'm worried about the state of your sanity by the end of it though with a 365 AND 3 x 52s ;) :LOL:

Is it too late to join? I might be a little mad as I am already doing a 365 and 2 themed 52's, but no harm in adding another.

As Sarah said, it is not too late. An old headmaster said to me way back in primary school .... 'it is better late than never'. So welcome on board.

I thought I was taking on a challenge doing a 365 and a 52 this year, but by gum you are brave taking on all your projects. Good luck!

Look forward to you joining us and seeing your pics.

Cheers

Just found the spreadsheet and updated my bits, thanks a bunch for going to the trouble of making this up for us, it's going to be a great tool to keep everything up to date and see what is happening. (y)

Just found the spreadsheet and updated my bits, thanks a bunch for going to the trouble of making this up for us, it's going to be a great tool to keep everything up to date and see what is happening. (y)

Hiya Tommy,

You are welcome and I'm glad you find it useful.

I've got a copy saved to my desktop so that I can keep a record of those threads I have replied to, that way I can keep up with who I still have to visit.

Cheers

Just found the spreadsheet as well :p nice one Dawn that will help a lot over the coming weeks :ty:

Just found the spreadsheet as well :p nice one Dawn that will help a lot over the coming weeks :ty:

Hiya James, you are welcome and glad you found the spreadsheet and will be able to make use of it over the coming weeks.

Cheers

I just registered but please add me to the spreadsheet :)

Hiya and welcome, I will add you to the list, but you could add yourself if you know how to use Excel. I will add your name and link as you are new here, but if you could maintain the weeks that you complete by putting and 'x' in the relevant column that would help us see who has done what weeks.

No pressure, but you have a bit of catching up to do. Take your time and post when you can. That way people will be able to leave feedback, comments for you.

Cheers

P.S. just noticed you haven't started a thread yet for your 52, so if you can add that to the sheet once you have created it would enable people to link direct to your page. If you have a probs doing this let me know and I will add it.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, will make a thread and add it. I wasn't sure if the spreadsheet was editable is all :)

And yeh, I'll catch up at some point!

Thanks mate, will make a thread and add it. I wasn't sure if the spreadsheet was editable is all :)

And yeh, I'll catch up at some point!

Yes the spreadsheet is fully editable and interactive, so you can just click on a link to a particular members thread.

Good luck with the start of your project and look forward to your pics.

Cheers

Please could I be added to the spreadsheet I have posted images for the first 2 weeks and I'm eagerly waiting for this weeks challenge to be posed.

Not sure if I need to provide ant details for the spredsheet so just let me know if I do

Please could I be added to the spreadsheet I have posted images for the first 2 weeks and I'm eagerly waiting for this weeks challenge to be posed.

Not sure if I need to provide ant details for the spredsheet so just let me know if I do

Hiya Andy,

Welcome and I have now added you to the spreadsheet.

Just a point, your link in your siggy is directing peeps to your gallery, you need to add the link to your thread in order for peeps to leave comments.

Cheers

Hiya Andy,

Welcome and I have now added you to the spreadsheet.

Just a point, your link in your siggy is directing peeps to your gallery, you need to add the link to your thread in order for peeps to leave comments.

Cheers

Thanks for that I have changed the link back to my 52's post

Just thought I'd check, but judging by the last few posts it's not too late to join in is it?

(I've noticed the mention of a spreadsheet, but as it's a bit late I'm planning to sort it all out tomorrow)

Just thought I'd check, but judging by the last few posts it's not too late to join in is it?

(I've noticed the mention of a spreadsheet, but as it's a bit late I'm planning to sort it all out tomorrow)

Hiya Mark,

Welcome, it is never too late to join. If you know Excel you can just insert a row at the relevent alphabetical listing and pop your link in there. Then mark the weeks you have completed, this just helps the peeps who are already actively involved know who is where and who they want to reply to.

Any probs, let me know and I will add you.

Week three has been announced tonight, so you do have some catching up to do. No pressure, but I think for your own sanity and to keep up with where we are it may be best to get your first 2 pics up asap, unless you would prefer to do a 50 week and then tag onto the themes for the first two weeks of next year, but that seems a bit higgledy piggledy? It's up to you I suppose. But at this early stage, I think you would still get the support of those already actively involved, re comments on your pics. So I suppose the sooner the better. BTW I am no mod/admin to thischallenge , I'm purely commenting on what I think.

Good luck with the project and look forward to seeing your pics.

Cheers

Dawn:)

Just found the spreadsheet. Wow you're really doing a lot to support the people on a 52 this year aren't you Dawn? Thanks for all your hard work!

Just found the spreadsheet. Wow you're really doing a lot to support the people on a 52 this year aren't you Dawn? Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks Ray, glad you found the spreadsheet. Indeed it is to the benefit of all taking part, but it is something I created for my own record keeping, so I can keep track of who I have replied to, hopefully I don't miss anybody out, even though I may be a bit late due to time constraints, but I will get there. I thought it only right to share the efforts with everyone, just to make your lives a bit easier. I hope you find it helpful.

BTW you can save the file to your desktop, or wherever you choose to download the file, so you can keep a track of who you have replied to.

Cheers

Hi, I just registered last night and i been browsing the site got my eye on doing the 52. so just a couple of points to ask. Do I have to inform anyone in particular that i want to enter the comp ? Also will I be listed on the spreadsheet automatically ? Lastly do I have to start from week three or do I have to wait till next week, or can I still enter photos for week 1 and 2 ?
Thanks

Sorry just a bit confused :thinking:
Carl

Hi Carl,

First of all "Welcome to TP"

The 52 is not actually a competition as such, it is more of a personal challenge to get you thinking about your photography, and the theme is there to help you think each week about a different topic. You don't have to inform anyone you are taking part, you make up you're own rules, you just get encouragement along the way from your fellow TP'ers. You can add you're own name to the spreadsheet, along with a link to your thread (if you don't know how to do that, just say and I am sure someone will explain how or do it for you). As for when to start it's up to you, if you have time to start from the beginning, then great, if not start from week 3, the choice is yours because it is you're 52, play it exactly as you wish.

Hope that helps and good luck with you're 52

Simon.

I have a concept for style but will not be able to shoot it till Sunday lol between different commitments

I am off to London today so may get some possibles down there, or at least something for my 365

Matt
MWHCVT

Hi Simon thanks for that info I will go forward now and think what `Im going to
do now.

Good luck with your 52 and the rest of the Tp'ers to.

Carl

Hi I did see the spreadsheet somewhere but lost it now can someone give me the link for it so I can put my name on it.

Thanks Carl :)

OK I found it now will add my name

Last edited:
Hi I have put week one photo up hope i have done it right also have put my name on the spreadsheet but can put my link in the column so would appreciate
if a Mod could do it for me. Hope I have done everything ok.

Regards,

Carl :)

Hi I have put week one photo up hope i have done it right also have put my name on the spreadsheet but can put my link in the column so would appreciate
if a Mod could do it for me. Hope I have done everything ok.

Regards,

Carl :)

Hi Carl,

I'm not a Mod, but I created the spreadsheet. I have now added your link to the spreadsheet and updated the column for week 1. You can now continue to update the sheet as you complete the weeks, so others can see where peeps are up to and can link to their threads via the links.

Good luck with your Photo52.

Cheers

Spreadsheet updated (excellent idea BTW) and waiting patiently for week 4 ;)

Spreadsheet updated (excellent idea BTW) and waiting patiently for week 4 ;)

Week 04 is now out.
I'm waiting for the discussion thread to go through moderator approval, but I've now added a list of themes to post 1 in this thread.
That should let people get a look at the theme while we're waiting for the discussion thread to come through.

Week 04 is now out.
I'm waiting for the discussion thread to go through moderator approval, but I've now added a list of themes to post 1 in this thread.
That should let people get a look at the theme while we're waiting for the discussion thread to come through.

thank you Sarah...this has put me out of my misery... but OPEN????? :cautious: hmmmm..??

Hi Sarah,

Thanks, this should be interesting :D

Cheers

Back