weekly Quicksnapper's 52 week challenge ... Week 19 - "Household" added

Still catching up, so here's one I took back in January for "Household". This lady was doing conservation work in a National Trust property, gently removing dust from artefacts with a soft brush. I love the fun in her eyes ... she's clearly enjoying doing the cleaning ...!

The Conservationist by NittyNattyNora, on Flickr

Figures, yup nice textures and the B&W conversion works well.

Household, wonderful smile and obviously enjoying here job.

Cheers.

Thanks Andy. Got a bit behind due to lots of other stuff eating up my camera time but really appreciate the comments. Cheers.

Figures .... I rarely prefer B&W over colour ... but good on theme image.

Household ... what a glorious well-lit portrait ... and perfect OOF BG: dark on one side with a different light source on the other. :clap:

Hi Sara

Numbers ... Always had a fetish for trees me, so your on a winner here! Fantastic detail in that nice gnarled oak bark, and someone conveniently tagged the tree for you:). Nice shot works for me. Was at NT Hinton Ampner recently had some cracking oaks there!

Household... Really like this portrait, excellent lighting! Not sure if this was a grab shot or not, if it was then it's even better! The light on her face really works well, the movement in her brush, that shutter speed must have been spot on for the shot! BTW I'm not sure that cleaning and fun should appear in the same sentence aren't they mutually incompatible words:ROFLMAO:;)

Hi Sara. Only recently joined this forum so looking to catch up (rapidly) and for inspiration from others. Love your Pattern & Household images - both so striking and well taken.

Well I might not be able to get any images, but I can damn well try to catch up with comments.

Household....really liking this one. Genuine expression / emotion, and the light's lovely.

Back