Rox’s 52 Week Challenge

So far so good, now post the same image in this thread so people can comment (y)

Week 19 - Colourful
Well that was painful, sorry ha ha! Here we are!C53FA94F-492D-4EAF-BC34-00D5BE94215E.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Roxanne.
Welcome to the 52 :)
As Cobra says, you need the photo in your personal thread too, so that comments on it make sense.

Anyway... Nice and colourful. Good to have the added human interest in the shot, particularly the chap at the table. Good to see a bit of street as your first shot for the 52 :)
Whereabouts are you? I ask as the price on the board is in dollars, but Limao would suggest Portugal (so € )

I promise I’m not this tech illiterate usually! All posted now thank you :) this was Rio De Janeiro! Just before the lockdown! It was one of those moments where everything just clicked

And off to a flying start, (y)
Very Colourful Rox :)

What a fab colourful shot!

Welcome to the 52

A great start, is very colourful. There's also a good balance, with the stall in the left and the man with his phone on the right.

Very colourful and well spotted.

That's certainly old Rox, an interesting image with lots of textures.

Yep - definitely old! I'd like to see a composition without the OOF greenery, but guessing that might not be possible...

Thank you. I did look at it and try without but I like the way it framed it! Added an extra pop of colour too!

Week 21 - Liquid
I hope this fits. I saw this on my walk this morning and absolutely love the way that the reflection in the water (liquid... see what I did there!) makes the door seem full length8BBEE65C-BFD1-492A-8E12-AC677CFE1D62.jpeg

Old - ...and knackered ;)
Liquid - This is my preference of the two shots. I love the way you've used the reflections to make it not initially obvious - though once you see it, you know.
It definitely makes you look doesn’t it! :) thank you for your comment

Back