Rox’s 52 Week Challenge

Nice liquid shot - reflection working well!

Old and Liquid - both good shots and well composed.
I really like the muted colour and composition of liquid in particular.

Liquid
Nothing wrong with that shot. A really strong reflection and muted colours. I like the bit of tag sprayed on the door and the water marks showing the different water levels over time.

Old: Great theme and a very nice photo.

Liquid. Same as above. But would have liked to see more of the graffiti.

I love this shot - great abstract and use of the light. The only thing that bugs me just a little is the trimmed edge of the circle - half an inch back and this would be a neat perfect abstract.

Nice abstract Rox (y)

BTW if you right click the thread number top right #53 in this instance and from the drop down select copy link address, and use that as your hyper link, it'll take you straight to the image instead of page one of your thread. :)

Some nice shots so far, welcome to the madness! Your Household Item image is very striking, great use of the shapes and the reflection and perfect for mono PP, nicely done indeed.

Very nice reflection in your household item, mind you I dont like the blind with the cut outs letting all the light in, first glimpse of Sun light and I'm awake, not good at this time of year.

Pete

Hi Roxanne,
Local Interest - Good top see you've started on your catch-up :) I'm not a landscape person really, so don't have anything useful to add to the comments.
Household Object - This is much more my thing. Abstract, shapes, punchy black and white :clap:

Nice abstract Rox (y)

BTW if you right click the thread number top right #53 in this instance and from the drop down select copy link address, and use that as your hyper link, it'll take you straight to the image instead of page one of your thread. :)
Thank you!

Very nice reflection in your household item, mind you I dont like the blind with the cut outs letting all the light in, first glimpse of Sun light and I'm awake, not good at this time of year.

Pete

Thank you. Yeah I know what you mean... :help: Early morning light = no lie I’m for me!

Clever image for household. I like the abstract nature of the scene and composition. Very creative.
When coming up with the concept I wasn’t sure it would work but I’m pleased with the final result :) thank you for your kind words

Some nice shots so far, welcome to the madness! Your Household Item image is very striking, great use of the shapes and the reflection and perfect for mono PP, nicely done indeed.
Thank you. Im absolutely loving it Thanks for having me.

Household item
I like it, it's quite interesting. I want sure what it was without the description.

The past couple of weeks have been nuts. Work has been mental and have not been inspired at all. I will be on a mission to catch up. This is my first attempt at smoke photography which is just mesmerising. Thanks to post processing I was able to darken the background but was struggling to achieve that in camera. Any lighting set up anyone has found successful? I think my flash directEd at the smoke must have been falling onto the backdrop also. Would love to hear any suggestions.

Week 25- Snapper‘s Choice
CCD776D2-3A99-49A5-95F1-E0FE675F7EC2.jpeg

No suggestions Rox, but its a nice piece of smoke art (y)

It's very smooth and clean, so much so it almost looks like very thin glass. Very impressive, it's something I've never tried but looks great fun.

Back