Weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 13 FLORA Added

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Nice boat pix - just a shame they weren't coming the other way.

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks, Dave. The boat was behind the two rowing boats coming downstream and I was too busy shooting them.
The rowing boats must have been shifting somewhat.

There is nothing more fun that playing around with a powerfull rib on calm water. being out in a force 9 gale is less fun, but good experience for picking up divers.

Oh, nice shot by the way, prefer seeing the wake.

Pete

OP
OP
rpn
Name
Stan
Edit My Images
Yes
The rowing boats must have been shifting somewhat.

There is nothing more fun that playing around with a powerfull rib on calm water. being out in a force 9 gale is less fun, but good experience for picking up divers.

Oh, nice shot by the way, prefer seeing the wake.

Pete
Cheers, Pete. Me too I prefer calm still water but sailed from Scotland to Northern Ireland once crossing the North Channel in force 6 weather.

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
I definitely prefer #1 - it just seems more dynamic. Maybe it is the colour.

Edit My Images
Yes
It's a nice view, but the DoF doesn't do it for me in afraid. Glad you got out of the house! Fresh air and sunshine do wonders for your mental health which is just as important as the physical in the long run.

OP
OP
rpn
Name
Stan
Edit My Images
Yes
It's a nice view, but the DoF doesn't do it for me in afraid. Glad you got out of the house! Fresh air and sunshine do wonders for your mental health which is just as important as the physical in the long run.
Thanks, Alex for the comment. I've another shot, different fence, with a smaller aperture but prefer one this to focus just on the barbed-wire fence

Hi Stan, nice view and I like the depth of field.
Cheers. Clive.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Love that fence shot. Depth of Field - haha!

minx

Papillon
Edit My Images
Yes
Transport - I agree the first is the better shot, the togger adds some interest.
Fence - I like Dof and that the fence leads you throught the photo

Name
Tilly
Edit My Images
Yes
I can't decide whether i like the DoF or not, I'm on the fence lol. The composition of the shot is spot on for me though Stan, good work

OP
OP
rpn
Name
Stan
Edit My Images
Yes
I think thats a bit of a Marmite shot TBH Stan ...
But I do like Marmite ;)
Cheers, Chris. Don't mind the stuff but given a choice..... prefer not.

I can't decide whether i like the DoF or not, I'm on the fence lol. The composition of the shot is spot on for me though Stan, good work
:ROFLMAO: Could be a bit painful on that one. :LOL: