weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 DECORATIONS Added ***COMPLETE***

It was actually the "walk" and "cycle" bits
That was my first thought too.

B&W for me Stan, nicely processed (y)

Reactions: rpn
Cheers, Chris. I'll leave the spreadsheet holder to decide tick or not to tick my technique for this week.
I'd say, which ever way you look at it, its a winner (y)

Mn: All lovely pics. Nice background which works really well. My favourite is the one you went with.

Signs: Bang on for content and technique. A very clever picture.

B&W for me plenty of content for the theme and the technique too.

Thanks, Mark.

Mn: All lovely pics. Nice background which works really well. My favourite is the one you went with.

Signs: Bang on for content and technique. A very clever picture.

Cheers, David. I was lucky in a way to spot those signs.

I definitely prefer the mono version Stan. Well spotted and nicely composed. Fits the tech for me.

Fits for me Stan, I would probably crop a bit off the top and bottom for a more cinematic? :thinking: look, but thats probably just me :LOL:

Hi Stan,

Mother Nature - #2 for me. It's the less is more effect.
Sign(s) - My initial juxtaposition thought was Walk/Cycle too. just goes to show how people can see the same thing differently. :)
Secure - No.5 if he was a giraffe! hehehehe.

Well spotted, the anti-climb part adds extra interest as well.

Secure, very nice Stan, Plain and simple.

And I see the camera is secured with spikes :D

Hi Stan,

Mother Nature - #2 for me. It's the less is more effect.
Sign(s) - My initial juxtaposition thought was Walk/Cycle too. just goes to show how people can see the same thing differently. :)
Secure - No.5 if he was a giraffe! hehehehe.

Cheers, Tim. We all different and also how we interpret an image differently too.

Very moody - nice B&W fitting the theme.

Thanks, Alex.

Well spotted, the anti-climb part adds extra interest as well.

Thanks, Graham.

Works well in black and white, looks a bit more sinister.

Cheers, Clive and that's what caught my attention and I try to process it with this 'Big Brother is Watching You' feel.

Nice set for Nature. Number 3 for me. I would want to straighten the second shot but maybe you would clip the reflection? Maybe it's straight, maybe my eyes deceive me....

Secure - Works for me the B&W processing gives it a feeling of big brother is watching.

Superb shot. The fact it is semi hidden, with the black and white, gives it a real Orwellian feeling.

A good take on the theme and one that i'd thought of too. the colours are nice and rich and I like the way you've kept the vital details in there ;)

Back