Weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 31 STATIC Added

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
Thats my kind of train nice and colourful too, nice story to very amusing, I think we have all been there.

OP
rpn

rpn

Name
Stan
Edit My Images
Yes
Static is a really nice colourful image. You've handled the light very well, nicely balanced shadows and harsh sunlight in the background - good job.
Thanks, Jim. All thanks to HDR processing by Nik. I've tried the HDR in PS6 and Photomatix Pro but they were too harsh and wash-out.

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Very frustrating Stan! But I can see their point, making sure they avoid other people.

But the wait was certainly worth the result (y)

LC2

Negan
Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Graceful - I'm really surprised, I thought there would be a lot of swan shots for this theme, but no... I think this is the only one.
Nicely executed, works really well with the blue and green of the water. Liking hte colours you have captured.
Static - Looks like a fun park and that's a pretty good representation of an industrial. Liking the colours that were captured. Wondering what other angles you have (I may have perhaps tried to get the giraffes out of the trees).

Reactions: rpn
OP
rpn

rpn

Name
Stan
Edit My Images
Yes
Graceful - I'm really surprised, I thought there would be a lot of swan shots for this theme, but no... I think this is the only one.
Nicely executed, works really well with the blue and green of the water. Liking hte colours you have captured.
Static - Looks like a fun park and that's a pretty good representation of an industrial. Liking the colours that were captured. Wondering what other angles you have (I may have perhaps tried to get the giraffes out of the trees).
Dave -Oy- swan is way better shot than mine.

That playpark is my granddaughter's favourite when even she visits us and is known as Choo Choo Park to her.