weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 DECORATIONS Added ***COMPLETE***

Very colourful Stan, it works well

Reactions: rpn
Liquid
I did try this once, it didn't go well.
You've got a good range of bubble sizes and the diagonal colours work well.

Delayed in responses. Work, etc... Sorry! I really like the cottage shot - the sky could do with a little more detail, but the composition and processing are lovely. And your bubbles are wonderful - really colourful and really nicely taken.

Delayed in responses. Work, etc... Sorry! I really like the cottage shot - the sky could do with a little more detail, but the composition and processing are lovely. And your bubbles are wonderful - really colourful and really nicely taken.

Thanks, Alex. That was the sky in real life, I'm afraid. Just white and not even blue as you get elsewhere in the world. I'm in the NE of Scotland and not well known for good weather. :ROFLMAO:

I like the colurs and gradation of them in the oil drop refractions.

OLD - great captures, obviously suiting b/w. I prefer the one of the cottages but the reflection is nice in the first shot.
Liquid - Good to experiment from time to time!!

OLD - great captures, obviously suiting b/w. I prefer the one of the cottages but the reflection is nice in the first shot.
Liquid - Good to experiment from time to time!!

Cheers, Bob. I always wanted to try out this oily-water effect for a while. It's a tick list for some photographers, selective colouring, HDR, long exposure etc.

Good colours, lines and repetition.
I like the focus on the near peg.

Nice on Stan. The DoF works really well and the composition leads the eye through the image.

I really like the composition on this. Lovely lines through the photo, and there's plenty for the eyes to look at.

Thanks, Alex.

Nice on Stan. The DoF works really well and the composition leads the eye through the image.

Thanks, Helen. 105mm macro lens at f/3.5 to throw the background out-of-focus.

I think you have the subject well and truly pegged Stan.

:coat:

Yep - you pegged that one :) Nicely done.

Love it! A lovely colourful image, that does have plenty of interest. The use of DoF is great and the ;lines really lead nicely. Good job.

Love it! A lovely colourful image, that does have plenty of interest. The use of DoF is great and the ;lines really lead nicely. Good job.

Thanks, Jim. I've tried different angles to get the washing lines as lead-in lines and at the same time avoid distracting background.

Thanks, Jim. I've tried different angles to get the washing lines as lead-in lines and at the same time avoid distracting background.

it's worked, in my opinion.

Nice colourful image for household item Stan nice use of DoF and leading lines.

Good DoF Isolates the main peg well,
didn’t someone else have a thing for pegs a couple of years ago

Back