weekly Samuelslade007 TP Photo52 2017 - Week 52 Weather (COMPLETE) ..i think?

Week 26 - Face

35518374332_29afa18603_b.jpg

Tiny - mixed feelings about this one, I like the light on the thistle and most of the processing but find the left hand side a little too dark (with vignette?). Not sure it says tiny to me but overall I do like the shot.
Face - I like the different take by not having an actual face and the eyelash/decorations make the image for me, along with the strong shadows. Not sure about leaving the little bit of colour as I'm not sure it draws the eye to the right place.

shoehorn require for Tiny ... but it's quite an engaging image (y)

Face ... real nice find, mannequins that aren't reflective. Love the shadows and that bit of spot colour, fab. (y)

Face, they look a bit spooky or creepy, that been said i like it. If i had one criticism, it's the white line on the left, it's just a bit harsh :)

thanks for your comments (y)

listening to the feedback about FACE, here is all mono

35742756755_a3749d7fd7_b.jpg

and still with colour

35742756425_6cfd7ac58c_b.jpg

Both having the white line removed.

Good effort on the catch up, some pass me by but piece is a striking image, very good.

H Frank ... good to see you back in business! Liking your gritty style.

Agriculture ... is that a dilapidated tractor tyre?
Graceful ... works well .. full of intrigue.
Vehicle ... HA nice find, dreamy processing.
Piece ... blimey! very effective, nice detail (in an artily processed kind of a way) inside & out.
Contrast ... pick of the bunch. There's a story there.
Occupational ... great props, great setting, light's not perfect, or is it!

erm ...

Some crackers in there for a catch up Frank, all pretty much 'you' shots other than fruit which style wise threw me totally !!! - loving your clothing images as always but the pic for me is Clean, very simple and well.. yes, Clean (y)

<EDIT>On the spreadsheet I have posted them as all the same date (posted on line as no exif), but if you took them at separate dates just say and I will change them to all ticks if you like :)

Last edited:
Hey there SS7, that's a bit of a catch up :)

Agriculture - This has the SS7 feel to it. Loving the detail, shallow DoF and gritty feel.

Graceful - Nice juxtaposition of the flamenco dancer with the guitar against the oof speaker grill. It's touches like that, that whow you've thought about the makeup of the image. (y)

Fruit - Hmmm. Have you considered B&W for this one? It doesn't have shout Frank at me (except the border).

Vehicle - Made me chuckle. Where is it?

Piece - Back in the groove with a gritty street image. I do hope that's not your car though.

Contrast - Interesting find (unless you coloured that in yourself). I like the unconventional crop of the chap sitting, we don't need to see his head.

Clean - Spot colour!!!! (okay, I know it isn't ;) )

Curves - A gratuitous Dutch there. Oddly I find myself drawn to looking at the background, especially the tower top left.
Maybe it's because that is brighter?

Occupational - Great jacket hanging on the curtain rail. Are we to take it that your occupation is secret service ;)

Back