Scots_quine's 52 Challenge for 2020 - Week 52 added

Liquid: Colour version for me too. Both very nice shots though.
Household Item: Quirky item. Very well shot.

Great colours in this one and so cute. Lovely how something so simple can make you smile inanely!

Very eye catching, I Love the bold and contrasting colours in Household.

Pops quite nicely from the background, and good choice of colours with the blue and yellow.
A couple of thoughts on potential options for the shot.
- There is a mark on the bottom right tile - Edge Patrol or spot healing would fix :)
- Could the duck have been positioned so that the grout wasn't coming out of the head? (Or was that a deliberate compositional choice?)

Interesting - but is it a photograph? :wideyed:

Cleverly thought out Joan.
Maybe not technically a photograph, but it works and no problem here especially in these times where pretty much anything goes (y)

Relevant take on the subject Joan.. good idea.
However, I am a sucker for a puss cat.. and a gorgeous shot!

Thank you. Taken with my phone when I was changing the bed. I always have a lump or two under the fitted sheet!! I think they both think it’s a game now!!

When I was out in the garden the other day I moved a plant and there were lots of baby snails behind it. Sorted I thought. Went out today camera in hand - no baby snails! Found some bigger ones which I put on an old slate but not happy about any shot. So fell back on my flowers. This is the first Isotoma flower to come out and it is quite small but perfectly formed.

That's a beautiful flower Joan. It looks very delicate. The colour really pops from the dark background.

That's an interesting, pretty little Flower Joan.
I've never heard of it, TBH.

Hidden thoughts, great idea
Small. Pretty flower well taken pity about the snails!.

Week 25 - Snapper's Choice

And for my next trick ............a bit of ICM! Flowers in the garden on a bit of a rainy but bright day.

WEEK 25 - Snappers choice - N5B_5766-2.jpg

One of the joys of the 52, the opportunity to try new techniques / step outside of comfort zones :)
It's good to see that even in lockdown, with restricted opportunities to get out and about, you're still being creative :)

I like your SC, ICM is something I may try in the future but to be honest I wouldn't know where to start! Lovely colours though and, even though blurry, you still get the impression that it's rainy (how does that work?)

Nice bit of ICM Joan, it gives the impression of being wet with the colours.

Pete

Small. A lovely flower pic Joan. I had to look it up as I've not heard of it before.
Snapper's choice: A lovely bit of ICM with great colours.

A nice bit of impressionism there Joan :)

Back