weekly Severn Bore's 52 in 2014

Bang on theme. This is a cracker. Well composed, nice focus, good detail and choosing a tetraptych instead if a triptych works well.

Good show.

Crit, I wonder what a subtle blending of the joints of the photographs would look like?

Cheers.

I didn't see this one! Loving it though. I like how you've taken to the theme with a progressive set of photos, as others have said, great idea!

Excellent idea Andrew, well executed (y) It could do with adding to your existing thread here though :)

Great idea for close very unique and well thought out. :clap:

Unique definately sums up your Close photo. I'm not so sure about the second version.

Hi Andrew

Love your image for Close....really well thought out & presented........:clap:#1 one works better for me as the blended one just looks a bit spooky.....

I like the Play photo. It's busy and interesting with much to look at plus I rather like Cluedo; we have a Big Bang Theory version of it but it's not a patch on the original. Good picture.

Another excellent shot Andrew (y) As mentioned, great colours, love the reflection and I'm guessing that its sat on bubbles, very good :)

Hi, Thanks. The large bubble was lying on top of smaller ones. No flash used, but an ISO of 25000 on the EOS 6D and Sigma 105mm f2.8 to achieve a reasonable depth of field. This produced some noise, but I managed to process it out - as you will know, the 6D is remarkably good with noise.

You picked up some lovely colours there, looks like its own universe inside :D

Close – Nice idea and well executed. I prefer the edit suggested by Posiview

Bubble – Well taken. Some nice colours in the bubble. The reflections bring interest as well. Found myself trying to work out if you were a Nikon or Canon user :D

Hi Delta Skies,
Canon (6D on this occasion, but also use a 7D).
Regards

Very nice bubble shot with some lovely colours and an intriguing reflection of your room and windows!

That's a large colourful bubble and the clear reflections make it all the better.

Hi Blondie606. Definitely no cats in the picture as our daughter's Jack Russell wouldn't like it!:runaway:

Back