Spotted a togger : Part 3

It's caused by warm air moving over the colder sea by a light breeze. The moisture in the warm air then condenses, which cools the air so that cloud (fog) forms. :)

It's caused by warm air moving over the colder sea by a light breeze. The moisture in the warm air then condenses, which cools the air so that cloud (fog) forms. :)

Got it in one, that's exactly what happens.

Immaculate photographer's backpack, strap left undone for pickpockets, immaculate and probably brand new Nikon, built-in flash left up... I'm guessing that she's a relative newcomer to photography. Which you're definitely not, Paolo. Well spotted, well framed, well shot, and well processed.
Very nice candid street style capture Paolo, with great use of limited deep of field.
Thank you

G.K.Jnr.
saltireblue
garryknight
gramps

Someone pointed out to me that the street shooter was being recorded for a scene for this film. The photograph where the scene appears at 0:11 into the trailer below.

View: https://vimeo.com/26303817

Last edited:
Now that is the very definition of concentration!

Thank you kindly Malc, appreciate your reply.

"I actually got talking to her for a while and she showed me some of her snaps, some of them were very good indeed"

VzDLEDT.jpg

I'm curious - has anyone here spotted themselves or someone they know when scrolling through this thread?

I'm curious - has anyone here spotted themselves or someone they know when scrolling through this thread?
Someone spotted themselves in one of mine a while back. :)

Back