Takes on a relative (September challenge)

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
OMG it's September :runaway:

So a few days late but here's this month's challenge and a bit of a different subject for a change. Post your relative shots here.

Usual rules, i.e. there aren't any. You can post as many as you want and make constructive comments about what others post. ENJOY. Check out other "Takes on ..." threads in ideas and inspiration.

Takes on a bottle (August Challenge)
Takes on Cheese (June challenge)
Takes on a Hat (May challenge)
Takes on a Droplet (April challenge)
Takes on a Car (March challenge)
Takes on a Tree - February Challenge
Takes on A Toy (January Challenge)

My sweet dautgher…

9238%20SDp.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Chris I've been very lax lately with my photos ...will try to join in more.
I know you're asking for new themes, what's left in the bag just to give us an idea of whats what ?
I've posted the remainder over int he discussion thread, there are 11 left so almost a year's worth.

Welcome to the "Takes On" @Tilz, your daughter looks happy,, I might be tempted to crop the photos all round to make your daughter and the puppet more dominant as subjects.

Thanks for the advice on cropping the shot @sirch. Is it ok if I crop it again and post it again? Not sure what the rules are on this that's all

Thanks for the advice on cropping the shot @sirch. Is it ok if I crop it again and post it again? Not sure what the rules are on this that's all
No rules, only guidelines, so feel free to crop and post again and post as many as you like in this thread (y)

Cool thanks :)

36842658460_15972b8017_b.jpg

My eldest son experiencing the effects of relativity - see what i did there?

He looks to have had fun

Nice shots Chris. I like the first one most, can't really say why there's just something about it

My sons yesterday at Silverstone having spent 1hr 20 minutes blagging this prize from the Pirelli man
36637567183_d52eb6a62a_b.jpg

Back