Takes on a Droplet (April challenge)

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
So after an inordinate amount of pestering :) here is the April "Takes On" challenge, just in time for April showers, post your droplet photos here

Usual rules, i.e. there aren't any. You can post as many as you want and make constructive comments about what others post. ENJOY. Check out other "Takes on ..." threads in ideas and inspiration.
Takes on a Car (March challenge)
Takes on a Tree - February Challenge
Takes on A Toy (January Challenge)
Takes on a Mammal (November challenge)
Takes on a Candle (December challenge)

There is a discussion thread >>>here<<< for chat and questions etc.

Well that a nice surprise to see so many here already ... excellent.
@rpn ...love that idea Stan, I've not seen one like that before.

This is one of my old 52's ... I will get out and do some fresh ones, I'll have another go at the flycatcher Chris, we have a few different ones.

View attachment 99308

Thanks, Susie. That shot was taken for the ETC (Effect, Technique and Creative) Project on here during 2013.

I remember your shot too. Very creative and nicely done.

In a dewdrop

i-TsQMFQ3.jpg

First time I've joined in on "take on" but I have a couple of old shots from when I was learning camera settings that fit this months theme :)

A Mans Take On A Droplet

Last edited:
Headed into the garden with a water spray and the 60mm on camera and it was really enjoyable with no only the flowers, buds and plants how interesting it all came.
I think the most interesting effects were the Dandelion seed head, the water droplets turned into sparkling gems.
Blueberries.jpg Forgetmenot.jpg Raindrops on dandelion.jpg

Back