sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Happy new year!

This month's challenge is Takes on a Toy so post your toy shots here. Quite well timed really because we can include those "toys" we might have been lucky enough to get for Christmas.

Usual rules, i.e. there aren't any. You can post as many as you want and make constructive comments about what others post. ENJOY. Check out other "Takes on ..." threads in ideas and inspiration.

Takes on a Mammal (November challenge)
Takes on a Candle (December challenge)

There is a discussion thread >>>here<<< for chat and questions etc.

Hand-built Toy electric car.

i-HWkjLZf.jpg

Roy I do like how the main focus is on the toy electric battery car with the wire just out of focus :)

I like your shot Susie, showing the toy rabbit, headphones and mobile, a good clear shot :)

Thanks Dave,

Toy car & ugly passenger.

i-4X5V5SW-XL.jpg

N.B. No animals hurt during the taking of this photograph.

Yes nice DOF in those two Ray and Dave.
How did that one happen Roy, the frog looks real enough.

The frog is real susie, he/she ? ' visited ' our patio and I persuaded it to pose on my toy car. It was then returned to nature unarmed but I have a sneaking suspicion it knew it was now a star. :)

Like the chilling bear, my only thing it the light on the plug, it seems to catch my eye, but I'm a clown so that might explain it [emoji23]

Well, I do declare sir, I don't know what you mean. ;)

Yep, the shilling ran out (who remembers the shilling ?)

I remember the shilling:)! And the half-crown, the threepenny bit, the sixpence and even the farthing;)!

Last edited:
Say Hi to Chuckie :jawdrop:

i-BTrL8jh.jpg

Attachments

• DSC07482_chuckie.jpg
    DSC07482_chuckie.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Teds day at the beach.
Never entered any competition before, took this a while ago now so hope that's within the rules.

image.jpg

Teds day at the beach.
Never entered any competition before, took this a while ago now so hope that's within the rules.
Hi Andy, thanks for posting. It's not a competition, just a bit of fun really so feel free to post as many as you like, there will be a new theme the day after tomorrow for February.

Back