Takes on Colour - March Challenge

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
This is a monthly challenge and is open to all. I will post a new theme drawn at random from a list of themes (Takes-on 2019 theme suggestions) at the start of each month. The challenge is to take up to 6 photos to the theme "Colour" in the month of March 2019 and post them in this thread. Constructive comments are encouraged and should also be posted in this thread. There is a discussion thread for general chat, ideas, etc. The first post in the discussion thread also includes links to this year's previous themes.

Just to reiterate, photos should be shot and posted this month, March 2019, feel free to jump in whenever you like. Happy shooting :)

@Cobra, please sticky this thread and unsticky February when you get chance

All done Chris (y)

I really like that @sirch saw the daffodil you did too, excellent I do hope you have them displayed in the house somewhere

I really like that @sirch saw the daffodil you did too, excellent I do hope you have them displayed in the house somewhere
Thanks Allan, I've got them pinned on the wall at the moment, this was the first attempt with the 120 (6cmx6cm) format and I was thinking that a set of three in a frame might look nice.

Liking your image too Chris, having a look on Flickr it looks like the tree is covered in a spiders web liking that it`s framed in a frame too.
Thanks Dave, it's printed on a heavily textured water colour paper that give it that effect.

YELLAAAAAW!

43013 and 43014 Test Train - aka "The Flying Banana" at Chester-le-Street on Saturday.

i-jCMB4bf.jpg

Stan @rpn ... colourful shutters, colourful boxes, ladies in red ... (y)

Back