Takes on Up - November Challenge

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
This is a monthly challenge and is open to all. I will post a new theme drawn at random from a list of themes (Takes-on 2019 theme suggestions) at the start of each month. The challenge is to take up to 6 photos to the theme "Up" in the month of November 2019 and post them in this thread. Constructive comments are encouraged and should also be posted in this thread. There is a discussion thread for general chat, ideas, etc. The first post in the discussion thread also includes links to this year's previous themes.

Just to reiterate, photos on the subject "Up" should be shot and posted this month, November 2019, feel free to jump in whenever you like. Happy shooting :)

@Cobra, please sticky this thread and unsticky October when you get chance

11.1 Looking up at the ceiling of an old cinema

11-1-abstract-5655.jpg

11.2 Up sidedown ICM Sunset

11-2-abstract-5761.jpg

Ah thanks ... I took loads and uploaded this and just realised it's blurred. And I've accidentally posted it twice. :runaway:
Double posting works for me as it shows how subtle changes to processing affects the final shot. The adverts don't look blurred to me, and the very minor blur in the figure is entirely in keeping with a moving escalator.

Just for info and not that anyone's pestering but I'm away at a conference so I'll post the December theme when I'm back in blighty

Tomorrow ... that's a good theme, I enjoy a challenge. ;):giggle:

Some lovely photos here. I think my favourite is the woman in the orange coat on the escalator even if it's not pin sharp. Well seen!

I had been taking some photos with 'up' in mind but completely forgot to post them - and I was away for 3 weeks in November, so that's my excuse :) I'll add them in even just so I can say I did it.

I have more than 3 but I'll stick at these - all taken on my 3 weeks in Spain and Portugal.
20191105-BC542264.jpg20191106-BC063852.jpg20191110-PB100233.jpg

Back