TalkPhotography™ Day 2012

are borders ok?

Currently at 127 photo's in thread so we have officially had the best TPD to date :woot: but I'm sure there are still plenty of photo's to be added to the thread (y) so come on ladies and gents get you photo's added to the thread and emailed off

Currently at 127 photo's in thread so we have officially had the best TPD to date :woot: but I'm sure there are still plenty of photo's to be added to the thread (y) so come on ladies and gents get you photo's added to the thread and emailed off
Fab to see the brill pics can't wait to see the slide show

Great to see the images still flowing into the photo thread (y) if you've not got you photo in there yet and emailed off then please get in in as soon as possible as the sooner they're all in the quicker we will all get to see this years slideshow which is going to be bigger and better than ever :woot:

Is the exif a separate file or is it embedded in the picture? I'm confusing myself with that!

Is the exif a separate file or is it embedded in the picture? I'm confusing myself with that!

exif is basically the settings that you used to take the photo, as well as things like time/date ect.. this is all recorded when you take the photo and is a part of the photo file so no you don't need to worry (y) it's all there on the file

Matt

I've spent the last two days searching for an exif file :LOL: ah well, emailing now! Thank you!

Mine's going to be monday at the earliest, i'm having computer problems with the machine that's got the stitcher software on

Mine's going to be monday at the earliest, i'm having computer problems with the machine that's got the stitcher software on

Pete, if your still having issues by then give me a shout and you can email them to me and I'll do the stitching for you (y)

MWHCVT said:
Pete, if your still having issues by then give me a shout and you can email them to me and I'll do the stitching for you (y)

That really is a community effort :-D

Oh no! I have been moving house all weekend and this completely slipped my mind. Doesn't help I added it to my Outlook Calendar but I had my iPod packed away and have no internet connection.

Sorry everyone, what a let down :(

Oh no! I have been moving house all weekend and this completely slipped my mind. Doesn't help I added it to my Outlook Calendar but I had my iPod packed away and have no internet connection.

Sorry everyone, what a let down :(
No Worries... there is always 2013 (y)

Is it too late for this, I was out shooting on the day.

Just Dave said:
Just back from Krakow and been having a look through TP Day Entries great shots everyone

:LOL::LOL: Cracking shot Barry (Wontolla) :D sorry couldnt help it :LOL:

Welcome back Dave!
Hope the hols went well?

Come on ladies and gent's there is still plent of space in the slide show for your photo's so get them in as soon as possible so that we can get the slide show on the go :woot:

If we can get no fewer than two photo's posted from the hospital bed then what's your excuse :naughty:

Matt
MWHCVT

Going to have to back out of this, just checked my photos from the day and they didn't come out anywhere near what I hoped for (and I only had time for 10 or so photos :( ), so I'd rather be excluded from it.

Although I'm looking forward to the final result!

Going to have to back out of this, just checked my photos from the day and they didn't come out anywhere near what I hoped for (and I only had time for 10 or so photos :( ), so I'd rather be excluded from it.

That's a shame :( we will be expecting you to take part next year (y)

Does it matter? I thought this was a fun thing and the main requirement was for ANY photo taken on the day - first timers and pros were encouraged to attend - equipment could be a camera-phone or the latest Canikonia. No prizes were on offer for the best photo.

Zoomboxer said:
Does it matter? I thought this was a fun thing and the main requirement was for ANY photo taken on the day - first timers and pros were encouraged to attend - equipment could be a camera-phone or the latest Canikonia. No prizes were on offer for the best photo.

Well I worked on that idea because my picture is rubbish still put it in though

Come on ladies and gent's there is still plent of space in the slide show for your photo's so get them in as soon as possible so that we can get the slide show on the go :woot:

If we can get no fewer than two photo's posted from the hospital bed then what's your excuse :naughty:

Matt
MWHCVT
What he said! :agree:

Absolutely. TP Day is about getting everyone taking pictures and enjoying the experience plus giving a little bit back to the staff and owners of TP as a thank you so they can see what incredible talent and diversity their virtual walls hold.

Email is on the way... not sure I've got any talent, incredible or otherwise, mind you ;)

Back