The TP 52 -2023 The sign up and chat thread Week 52 Your favourite image from 2023

I feel I must apologise to everyone for my lack of commenting over the last couple of weeks. I usually try to look through everyone’s photos and comment /like as much as possible, but time has just got away from me and in all honesty my motivation has been seriously flagging lately.
Must try harder… :(

Don't get too hung up on commenting, Simon. I've gone through those periods a few times and I'm sure your mojo will soon return.

Ye gadz it's 'ere again!!!! Soooooo sooooooon!!!!!

New theme tomorrow peeps - get those broken pix up up up!!!!

:banana::naughty: :banana:

Week 10

Full

Hmmmm... nice high tides over the next few days. The Bay will be full :)

The FULL Monty it is then lol
A local café offers a full Monty breakfast, it includes all breakfast items, including a sausage or two ...
Ooops not helping am I? :D

A local café offers a full Monty breakfast, it includes all breakfast items, including a sausage or two ...
Ooops not helping am I? :D
Damn. I was hoping to get that one in tomorrow before anyone else.

Damn. I was hoping to get that one in tomorrow before anyone else.
It was in reference to @Fuji Dave thinking he was going nekid again ....
Hence the sausage reference.
Once was enough :p

Please it has taken me several years and lots of therapy to get over the last time....................................................................!:runaway::runaway::runaway:

I shall watch what I say from now on, seems some people have history :oops: :$
Oh you couldn't possibly imagine what has gone before in here, before your time :D

@Gav-canon In my younger days I was up for a right laugh when the theme was set, so off I went into our bedroom set up my Canon camera on a tripod Stripped off totally naked set the timer and sat on the edge of the bed cupping a lens cap over my private parts. So you see why it was only a one off and NEVER again.

@Gav-canon In my younger days I was up for a right laugh when the theme was set, so off I went into our bedroom set up my Canon camera on a tripod Stripped off totally naked set the timer and sat on the edge of the bed cupping a lens cap over my private parts. So you see why it was only a one off and NEVER again.
I can be the same, always up for a laugh, you guys are lucky my anxiety stops me posting online :ROFLMAO: :exit:

I was lucky as well, as I missed Nod in his Borat clothing :exit:

It would be even fuller now than it was when I posted the offendingsive shot! However, I have promised NOT to post any follow ups of it.

Well here we are - we survived the upgrade!

Theme eve is here again folks - get yer fill of full in preparations for another inspirational choice from yonder snakey person!

:banana: :naughty: :banana:

Well here we are - we survived the upgrade!

Theme eve is here again folks - get yer fill of full in preparations for another inspirational choice from yonder snakey person!

:banana: :naughty: :banana:
Yep we are back up and running (y)
You may see the odd old posts popping up here and there, this is just while the elastic search repopulates.
Hopefully these will disappear by the end of the day.

Yozz and the elastic population?

Week 11.
Ooops I nearly forgot, my mind is still in yesterdays testing and re-testing the upgrade, before letting you all loose with it.
Anyway on to theme.

There were certain Patterns that had to be followed, and now its your turn ..

Oooooh I like that!

Creative juices flowing already (I'll get a cloth)

Damn! I thought you might have done the old switcheroo and gone for "Empty"! I'm sure I can find something patterned though.

Damn! I thought you might have done the old switcheroo and gone for "Empty"! I'm sure I can find something patterned though.
That would have been far too easy :p

:mooning:

Well, this afternoon I got a nice image for the theme. But, as I often do, I’ll wait til weekend and see if anything I like more comes along :)

Back