The TP 52 -2023 The sign up and chat thread Week 52 Your favourite image from 2023

Week 4
I think your'll find this weeks theme is pretty Transparent

I can see right through that one :)

Too late, someone beat you to it. :)

Don't recall a rule saying only one entry per idea :D

I was actually thinking "Well, if it's taken using a lens, then the medium taken through is transparent"
But I have actually come up with something that I think will be far more polar which people are going or love or hate (probably hate).

Well I’m up for a wee in the wee hours so I’ll remind you that another weeeeeek has rolled by. It’s the day to get those week 4 shots in ‘cos it’s a new un tomorrer oh yes indeedy! :banana: :naughty: :banana:

Ah yes of course it is.

Not a fan of it meself :runaway:

Really? We're allowed to do whatever we like? Yay!!!

In memory of the first screen Wednesday - Lisa Loring.
:(

No need to wait for Mr. Snake this week. It's Week 5 and the theme is...... S________ C_____
Maybe its time to alter the timing of those ;) I would hope that all themed subjects are taken after they are announced and not before.
Or anarchy rules :D

Really? We're allowed to do whatever we like? Yay!!!
All will be revealed for the new guys and gals tomorrow.

Kimnani? (I promise again for this year!!!)

Week 5
As some of you have already guessed, this week is
Snappers Choice

Some people like it, some don't, as there are no constraints.
For the new guys and girls, that means you pick your own theme / subject.
It's also a great opportunity to add the technique Juxtaposition to an image.

Blinking heck - I forgot to add that (Juxtaposition) to my week 4 entry - am I too late (pretty please) or do I try it in another week?

Blinking heck - I forgot to add that (Juxtaposition) to my week 4 entry - am I too late (pretty please) or do I try it in another week?
No worries just edit it in to the title @LC2

Is there a spreadsheet this year, I can't find it -- or am I being a bit dumb?

Hi
just noticed I posted tech image on 23 jan but it only shows up as artificial in scrolls
can you check for me @LC2
ta

It’s here again! It’s here again! KAHOOOOOGA! KAHOOOOOOOOOOGA! Theme eve is here! Get those snappers choices chosed folks tomorrow is the day after today!!! :banana: :naughty: :banana:

In my fifth year and first time ever I have had to put a couple of archive images in. Health has taken a bit of a downturn so my head is mince and unable to get out and about, nor think straight. Fingers crossed things will improve in the next few weeks and I will be able to get some sort of routine going.

And tomorrow is another day!

In my fifth year and first time ever I have had to put a couple of archive images in. Health has taken a bit of a downturn so my head is mince and unable to get out and about, nor think straight. Fingers crossed things will improve in the next few weeks and I will be able to get some sort of routine going.

I hope you feel better soon, Joan.

Get better soon Joan!

Week 6

I hope you all had fun with the freedom of choice theme.
Now its back to being told what to do ...
And this is no reflection on anyone here ...

Knob(s) :D

Back