Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 Sign up here

Oh go on then, might as well have a crack at a third year :D :D ;)

I'll have a dabble this coming year, put me down.
It'll probably be mostly made up of iPhone photos, don't get much opportunity to get out with my camera these days. :(

Having nearly got to the end of my first 52, I'll give it another go next year please.

Might need to find some different backgrounds for the table-top stuff though.

Bugger! how did that happen? Oh well looks like he's doing a 104 (y)

Can I go from wall of shame to wall of fame in the course of 12 months? Course I can't but time to get back in the saddle

I lost my photo mojo through 2020 but hopefully this might help me find the love I have for taking/ creating a nice image

Hi ... anyone remember @susiejb ? Well she's thinking about it & so am I, again.

But it seems you've got enough players already. :confused:

But it seems you've got enough players already. :confused:
There is never enough besides
Have you forgotten that Hotel California rules apply?

Both added (y)

How many do we have so far for 2021?
I really hope I make it this time, but I've said that every time I've tried as well.

There is never enough besides
Have you forgotten that Hotel California rules apply?

Both added (y)

Ah ...
Mirrors on the ceiling
The pink champagne on ice

Whatever. :p

How many do we have so far for 2021?
I really hope I make it this time, but I've said that every time I've tried as well.
Page one of this thread has a list of participants.

Ah ...
Mirrors on the ceiling
The pink champagne on ice

Whatever. :p
No its the you can check out but you can never leave bit that's applicable (y)

Hi

Been a while since I've been on here but realised the other day just how few photos I've been taking.

So I've reinstalled the app and I'm going to have a go at a 52 again. Maybe I'll even manage to finish it this time.

Hi

Been a while since I've been on here but realised the other day just how few photos I've been taking.

So I've reinstalled the app and I'm going to have a go at a 52 again. Maybe I'll even manage to finish it this time.

Same here.

I had a pretty abysmal year this year, probably only managed half of it due to a pretty rubbish patch in my life...I even changed my primary role at work for my wellbeing, but found it difficult to find enthusiasm to pick up my camera.

That being said, even if I have to take some on my phone, I will give this year a go again!

even if I have to take some on my phone, I will give this year a go again!
They are all valid, no matter how you get them (y)

I had a pretty abysmal year this year, probably only managed half of it due to a pretty rubbish patch in my life...I even changed my primary role at work for my wellbeing, but found it difficult to find enthusiasm to pick up my camera.

That being said, even if I have to take some on my phone, I will give this year a go again!
They are all valid, no matter how you get them (y)
What he said :)

New here, please add to the list.
Added :)
Added :)

So I made week 21 in 2010 and week 5 in 2015. Maybe if i break the 5 year cycle it will work.
I'll have a go.

Back