Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

I've been so busy of late with work ( see here to see why Here ), that it's been a bit of a struggle to keep up to date with themes and comments. But normal service should resume now.

Reactions: LC2
Well im sorry to say I failed badly on this 2019 challenge I thought it would push me to do more but work pressures and other commitments took over so as you can probably tell I only made it a couple of weeks and not just taking so photos for pleasure at weekends again

Well im sorry to say I failed badly on this 2019 challenge I thought it would push me to do more but work pressures and other commitments took over so as you can probably tell I only made it a couple of weeks and not just taking so photos for pleasure at weekends again
'tis just a challenge, and many of us have things that get in the way.
Feel free to jump back in if you want to, or keep an eye out for next year if that would suit you better.

Wot no complaints about the time? :D

Nearly half way through and this weeks theme is going to be pretty Full on
:D

Blinking heck - I thought this would be easier as it got on but FULL??? - going to have to put my thinking cap on for this one right enough. I may have to post something random with FULsome apologies...…..

I thought this would be easier as it got on
Never gonna happen :D
But of course lots of things can be "Full"
A train @LC2 :D
A beer / wine glass
even a tiny dot . ie a FULL stop (y)

Hi all,
Apologies for not commenting / posting much if at all of late. Life has thrown in a bit of a hurdle to overcome as life can do. I fully intend to catch up with both as best as I can as soon as I can as there have been some amazing images posted of late (y) Normal service will be resumed shortly :)

Thanks for the heads up, The FULL MONTY :p
Do you really want to see BANNED under your name?
I bet I could get a majority vote :p

Reactions: rpn
Hi folks, I am going to have to drop out (again). A combination of it being the busy season at work, losing the charger for my computer (still not replaced), a lot of motorcycle maintenance (3 bikes), and extensive renovations to the house which I am doing myself, have conspired to stop me using my camera for over a month, save some still unprocessed shots from work. I haven't processed any shots at all, except a couple on my phone, for a month or so. Maybe next year will be third time lucky. It's been great fun, I will try again in 2020.

Hi folks, I am going to have to drop out (again). A combination of it being the busy season at work, losing the charger for my computer (still not replaced), a lot of motorcycle maintenance (3 bikes), and extensive renovations to the house which I am doing myself, have conspired to stop me using my camera for over a month, save some still unprocessed shots from work. I haven't processed any shots at all, except a couple on my phone, for a month or so. Maybe next year will be third time lucky. It's been great fun, I will try again in 2020.

Sorry to see you drop out Jon, but life does get in the way sometimes.

Hi folks, I am going to have to drop out (again).
Sorry to hear that Jon, but its actually not quite as easy as some folks think is it?
Maybe see you next year (y)

Thursday Eve! :banana:

"Woa oah! We're half-way there..."

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

I've seen some great and really imaginative images over the year on this challenge.

I like to think I've improved as a photographer and processor of my images in the last 6 months.

I've had plenty of compliments but also constructive criticism that has helped me.

Seeing some images, my props box etc is a little bare and because of that, I do feel sometimes I'm left wanting for a bit more, but can't go out buying props each week

I do seem to have created a style though, of creating gritty or general mono images. Not sure if this is a good thing or maybe I'm typecasting myself, but have enjoyed the first 6 months doing this

Last edited:
So, week 26 eh? It'll soon be Christmas :D

Congratulations to those that have made the half way mark (y)
I shall raise a glass to you later, and enjoy a nice cold Drink

So, week 26 eh? It'll soon be Christmas :D

Congratulations to those that have made the half way mark (y)
I shall raise a glass to you later, and enjoy a nice cold Drink

Your banned for saying CHRISTMAS in June :p, loving the theme too.
Enter the wonderful XF90mm f2 for my Drink shot :beer::beer:

Last edited:
Back