Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Last edited:
Right, that's the pleasantries done and dusted. :p

A purely selfish theme this week. There is one of these is expected to arrive in the Cobra Clan anytime now.
No doubt it'll be Pink and wriggly (Yeah just like me, before anyone else says it :p )

This one is obviously going to be new, but it can be old or even non human.
As long as it depicts ....
Life

Last edited:
That's Life Jim Cobra, but not as we know it.

Should be easy, any old tat will do.....

Pete

That's Life Jim Cobra, but not as we know it.
Actually I should have held that one back until September, when they are "storming" area 51.
:D

Beltin’ :woot:

Right, that's the pleasantries done and dusted. :p

A purely selfish theme this week. There is one of these is expected to arrive in the Cobra Clan anytime now.
No doubt it'll be Pink and wriggly (Yeah just like me, before anyone else says it :p )

This one is obviously going to be new, but it can be old or even non human.
As long as it depicts ....
Life

Life will do for me on the theme :D

Life will do for me on the theme :D
See, despite all your bleating, most if not all the themes are workable / shoehornable around your "favourite" subject
:p

I wish to apologise for not responding to the comments and images in a timely fashion - I've been knocked for six by a really nasty cold, and have been unable to move for a few days!!
Fortunately, I was unable to get a close enough macro image of the virus itself, which I thought might be appropriate for the 'life' theme!!:giggle:
Viruses are technically alive aren't they?:LOL:
One thing I have learnt however, whilst bedridden, is that human eyes can indeed discern many more shades of green than any other colour!!:puke:

I hope you are well on the way to recovery Gareth (y)

Thank you @Cobra, the worst is behind me and I'm on the mend thankfully.
Had to blow some of my GAS money on kleenex and lemsip though....sleeves can only do so much!!
Eew, can't believe I just typed that....sorry, still a bit hazy-brained!!:D

I've got a 13 hour day tomorrow, no internet .. so rather than find a load of complaints when I get home ...

Interior

Last edited:
Nevermind Gareth, you'll be a lot better this time tomorrow when you find out what week 32 theme is. Oh, wait! did someone mention week 32? theme? tomorrow? :giggle:

I'm sure you're right Stan....if only today could be tomorrow....

I've got a 13 hour day tomorrow, no internet .. so rather than find a load of complaints when I get home ...
Interior

....oh, nevermind, it seems that it already is tomorrow!!

"Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!"

Back