Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

On a more serious note, IMO I think this theme could show some of the best shots to date for us.
TBH I know I hardly ever comment, but I do look at the "home page" and I have to say I've been impressed by the very high standard this year!
Well done everyone (y)

Knickers!!

I haven't posted my image for 'Empty' yet!!

If I get it in before the (just a tad more) pink one posts the theme, will it count as not being late?:giggle:

[**edit**]

Nevermind!!:LOL:

Been a frantic week, and my brain is empty!!:sorry:

And yes, I did have a long think about how to photograph my empty brain!
Outside of major surgery (which I'm not prepared to do) I can't think of a solution!

There you go, Gareth, @GarethB an opportunity here this week for you to kill shoot two birds themes with one stone shot. An EMPTY BUILDING.

Job done! :)

Not sure when we will see the image of building (s) from slacker slow @GarethB though :LOL:

That's right Dave....you tell him....er, me!
He's....er, I'm letting the side down alright.:LOL:

If I was me I wouldn't give me the time of day!:LOL:

There you go, Gareth, @GarethB an opportunity here this week for you to kill shoot two birds themes with one stone shot. An EMPTY BUILDING.

Job done! :)

:LOL:
Thanks Stan!
I wonder if I could actually get away with that!

Reminds me of what my dear, wise old Gran used to say "A stitch in time is worth a thousands eggs in the basket"

....no that's not it...

"A stitch in the bush is worth two in the hand, before they hatch"

....er...

"Never look a gift chicken while the sun shines"

....you know what, maybe she wasn't that wise afterall!!:LOL:

Reminds me of what my dear, wise old Gran used to say "A stitch in time is worth a thousands eggs in the basket"

....no that's not it...

"A stitch in the bush is worth two in the hand, before they hatch"

....er...

"Never look a gift chicken while the sun shines"

....you know what, maybe she wasn't that wise afterall!!:LOL:

What bothers me is, I understood that.
I must stop spending so much time in Norfolkshire with the Narfooks!

What bothers me is, I understood that.
I must stop spending so much time in Norfolkshire with the Narfooks!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's 'Norfolk-n-Good'!

(Don't say this too quickly amongst polite comany!):p

Our local pub landlord actually put this on the menus years ago!!:D

July and August are Colour pop Technique, in July week 30 I did Colour pop Technique then we came to August and I had not done my Colour pop Technique hence why I did it today. July and August are/were for Colour pop Technique MINE are done thank you :cool:
I interpreted it as being between certain dates, ie July and August, you could if you want in any of the photos of that time period use a certain technique suggested by our reptilian overlord.
Of course if you want to do one every week that's fine too :runaway:

but then again I could be wrong :thinking:

I interpreted it as being between certain dates, ie July and August, you could if you want in any of the photos of that time period use a certain technique suggested by our reptilian overlord.
Of course if you want to do one every week that's fine too :runaway:

but then again I could be wrong :thinking:

I was a bit lost first, but now I think for two months it is a Technique @Cobra is that right ?

@Dave70D the Idea behind the technique was that there would be 6 chosen per year and during each 8-9 week period, at least 1 shot should utilise the technique.
So 1 is sufficient, but 9 is also okay.
If you choose to interpret it as using the technique once a month that is your choice, but not what was originally envisaged.

HTH.

@Dave70D the Idea behind the technique was that there would be 6 chosen per year and during each 8-9 week period, at least 1 shot should utilise the technique.
So 1 is sufficient, but 9 is also okay.
If you choose to interpret it as using the technique once a month that is your choice, but not what was originally envisaged.

HTH.

Thanks for that Tim (y)

I was a bit lost first, but now I think for two months it is a Technique @Cobra is that right ?
As Tim has already pointed out, the technique spans 2 months. ( 6 per year) if you want to do one a month that's fine, but only one per 2 months is required.

Its possible that I may have confused the issue with a reminder and saying "this month" rather than "this period" though.

Last edited:
Not too long till Thursday, just saying People or Playing might be a good theme :D
I don't know why you are worrying, you'd shoe horn in a jazz player if I posted Sci-fi :p

YES YES YES.... A Jazz playing Alien would be a great shoe horn :LOL:
Apparently "They" are storming area 51 this month, so you may be lucky (y)

Ooh ooh Thursday eve :banana:

I have a really nice photo op on Saturday night but I’m not saying what or where cos that snakey will just give us summat like used toothbrushes or armadillos :wacky:

Armadillos are in short supply here in the north - haggis would be good though!

Thursday tomorrow :popcorn:
Don't remind me I'm working in Norfolk again :(
:D

Armadillos are in short supply here in the north
As a joke I tagged an Armadillo as an "Armoured Dildo" in my flickr, its had rather a lot of hits, far more than anything else!
That of course begs the question, WTF were "they" looking for in the first place? :D

Back