Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

I'm off to my Tibetan retreat shortly, to help out my Zen master, master the art of bull s*** (y)
The phone signal is crap at best and the internet is even worse :woot:

I'd hate to think of you scratching around while I am not here, there are spoilers for this week and the next two HERE

And the following week, week 40 is Snappers choice
There is absolutely no point in saying "No peeking" is there? Yes @Dave70D & @GarethB I'm talking to you :p

The snake will be away shortly, no doubt the the mice will play ;)

Last edited:
There is absolutely no point in saying "No peeking" is there? Yes Dave & Gareth I'm talking to you :p

It's always worth a try!:p

I feel we (me and Dave) have been unfairly judged here....I mean I'm pretty sure it was only the one time!;)

...well, ok....it might have been more than once....but...

...you know what....perhaps it's a fair judgement afterall, now that I think about it!:D

If I do take a peek, (and I definitely might) I'll keep it to myself....oh, who am I kidding, of course I'm going to peek!!:D
(In fact I already have!!):D

Have fun @Cobra, I won't break anything while you're away!(y)

It's probably due to my pc being clogged up with tractor pics!:D
More likely its being so far out of civilisation, Tibet is more civilised than Norfolk :p

More likely its being so far out of civilisation, Tibet is more civilised than Norfolk :p

Can't argue with that!

That reminds me....I must dig up some more peat for dinner....and maybe some warmth too!
Mmm...peaty goodness!!:D

It's always worth a try!:p

I feel we (me and Dave) have been unfairly judged here....I mean I'm pretty sure it was only the one time!;)

...well, ok....it might have been more than once....but...

...you know what....perhaps it's a fair judgement afterall, now that I think about it!:D

If I do take a peek, (and I definitely might) I'll keep it to myself....oh, who am I kidding, of course I'm going to peek!!:D
(In fact I already have!!):D

Have fun @Cobra, I won't break anything while you're away!(y)

I do agree with you @GarethB it feels like @Cobra is saying you and I are a dull old flower or that`s what I think.

@GarethB there is NO need to look at the spoiler, as @Cobra made a mistake by showing what the theme is in the first list :D
Well yeah, but that assumes anyone CBA to compare the green ones to the ones that have already been used to the ones not been used

o...we have the next 3 themes (as spoilers) plus FREE taking us from week 37 to 40.
That's quite correct as I won't be around for the next couple of weeks, I could have always posted them retrospectively if that is better? :p

Either way suits me just fine. Enjoy the break!!
Thanks Bob (y)
However, I feel had I done the latter, I may have had a riot on my hands :D

So after a number of months working away from home and unable to do any photography to speak of, I'm trying to resume the challenge from this week. It took a while to remember how to post and link!

Hope you're doing ok Dave.(y)

No worries on the comments either mate.:)

Thank you Gareth, today I had to do my last rehab test. They said when I first started it I was at 44%, after I finished it today I was 116% so I was over the moon at such a big jump but at the moment I`m still very busy and not getting much time for photography.

As Cobra is away slithering about some moutainous area of China and I don't want the poor fella to feel he is missed, I aim to keep pestering about thursdays and I'm a bit p***ed off about trying to take pictures of Spoilers on the back of Cars, 3 flipping weeks.
Anyway, it is getting close to Thursday, anybody good at Reiki or is Psychic Medium who can let him feel the LOVE.........or whatever from here.:p:p:p:p

An easy one for me this week as I am a keen gardener. And it means I don't have to think a lot. My brain is mince at the moment with stuff going on. I need to join The Snake in his buddhist retreat and practise my oooooms!

Our Garden has very few flowers left, after my gardener (swmbo) has deadheaded and pruned everything.

I still have quite a few flowers still on the go. I haven't started the autumn clear up yet as I'm busy with other things so will go out this morning for a mosey around. I will also be baking this afternoon so may have a different take on 'flower'!!!

I enjoyed our garden for one day this year. It was the day they judged it for Doncaster in Bloom. The next day it was all messed up as a new shed was expected so the old one had to be emptied and demolished, shrubs and plants torn out and a bigger base laid. Now the new shed is gradually being filled and rubbish is still piled up on the garden. Good job no-one wanted to come and look round. Still a few nice flowers around though.

@LC2 - I did the Rule of Thirds Tech on week 37 but I've not been updated for it. Could you add it please? Thank you.
Interesting looking at the spreadsheet to see we are down to around a dozen stubborn souls that are still submitting. Hurrah for us thrawn lot!!

@LC2 - I did the Rule of Thirds Tech on week 37 but I've not been updated for it. Could you add it please? Thank you.
Interesting looking at the spreadsheet to see we are down to around a dozen stubborn souls that are still submitting. Hurrah for us thrawn lot!!
Will do, I'm away with work at the moment, so probably won't get a chance until Friday or Monday (nag me if I forget).
I do need to do another tidy up of the spreadsheet. We're down to roughly the numbers I'd expect at this point.

Pleased to meet you 'back'!:giggle:
Hope you had a great trip!(y)
:p & Thanks Gareth, and sans internet, was bloody marvelous (y)
Good to have you back @Cobra, you have been missed and it`s been DULL with out you. Hope Thursdays theme will be good ;)
Cheers Dave, and seeing that its you, I'll give you a hint as to what the theme is tomorrow...
One the other hand I'd hate to spoil it for you :p

You are looking a bit pink Mr Cobra - did you get some sunshine in darkest Norfolk? Glad to see you back though, someone needs to keep the Daredevil Twins in check!

You are looking a bit pink Mr Cobra - did you get some sunshine in darkest Norfolk? Glad to see you back though, someone needs to keep the Daredevil Twins in check!
Thanks Joan. & :LOL:
Actually another mod, who shall remain nameless ( Tori T ) thought it was a good idea to mess with my avatar while I was away.
there will be tears before bed time :D

And on to week 39, at least we have bright sunshine for a Dull theme (y)

Who`d have thought todays theme would be Dull, @GarethB and I did NOT peek
♪♪ There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis... ♪♪

:p

Back