Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Sign up thread

Sorry to be a pain in the backside, but following on from my lost mojo post, I don’t think I’m in the right mindset at the moment to do the 52 week challenge, I feel I would be just taking pictures for the sake of taking pictures and not for the enjoyment. So I will pass on this year as not fair to start something and not carry it through.

I may look at the 1 a month challenge to give me more time to achieve what I am after.

Ps Happy New Year everyone [emoji6]

I don’t think I’m in the right mindset at the moment to do the 52 week challenge,
No worries Perry, as Tim says if you "find it" feel free to jump in. (y)

Welcome to the latest victims, and a Happy new year to everyone :)

Just remember
Tempus fugit
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely...
Not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

.... and all that Mwahahahaha !

:D

More names added Tim ( @LC2 ) (y)

I guess you have seen the list of themes HERE? (there are a few more to add when I get a round tuit )
They are pulled at random...

Seen the list, but literally I'll decide when I see the first actual theme, which I guess will be tomorrow.

I wonder if I will regret this any less than the other two times I regretted it...

I am in again this year after falling by the wayside again last year, I will create my thread later on after i get home from work.
HI Mandy, welcome back :wave:

Can you sign me up too please, I need some extra incentive to get taking pics again and this could be just the ticket along with taking some different subjects :)

Seen the list, but literally I'll decide when I see the first actual theme, which I guess will be tomorrow.
Hi Donnie, I won't add you to the spreadsheet until you've decided if you're starting the 52.
Yep, count me in please :ty:
Added and Welcome
Can you sign me up too please, I need some extra incentive to get taking pics again and this could be just the ticket along with taking some different subjects :)
Added and Welcome

I am in again this year after falling by the wayside again last year, I will create my thread later on after i get home from work.
Could you put me in please, enjoyed last year but health issues stopped me a bit.
Thanks Walter.
You two did that deliberately didn't you... Waiting until I'd removed you from the 2019 spreadsheet before re-joining ;)
Where did I put that :bat: :naughty:
Added - Welcome back :)

I wonder if I will regret this any less than the other two times I regretted it...
Sorry if that was cryptic Tim, I'm in!

So subtle/cryptic for @Cobra too ;)
It didn't go over my head, but Goddamnit! thats the second "post" so far that I thought I had actioned, and didn't.
I blame my age and the fact that having several pages open at once is not good for the soul :(

I'm going to count myself in again this year, I think I tried too much last year by filming every week. Think I'll stick to just getting the shot this time, plus I need an excuse to get out and use the Sony before the wife wonders why I spent so much on it [emoji33]

I'm going to count myself in again this year, I think I tried too much last year by filming every week. Think I'll stick to just getting the shot this time, plus I need an excuse to get out and use the Sony before the wife wonders why I spent so much on it [emoji33]
Paging @Cobra, paging @Cobra.
Another victim :)
I've added you to the spreadsheet Daniel :)

Hopefully I'm not too late to be included in this?
Not at all I'll add you to the front page list and @LC2 will add you to the spread sheet when he next clocks on :)

Hard to say at this point @Cobra.
In '18 there were 67 sign ups, with 57 posts in week 1
This year we have 50 signed up and 12 posts so far, but that's as at 09:00 on Sunday morning, so many more to come I would expect.
Are you going to post for week 1? ;)

ETA: LOL, add 1 to the number of post as at 10:48 with Andy (@HP_Guy) posting as i was typing this out, so 13 so far.

Last edited:
Back