Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Last edited:
OK you silver tongued Smooth talking bunch, you have convinced me to post another theme (y)

(Stand by for the 10 stoppers being dusted off :D )

edit I've just realised, talk about polar opposite themes week on week

Last edited:
OK you silver tongued Smooth talking bunch, you have convinced me to post another theme (y)

(Stand by for the 10 stoppers being dusted off :D )

edit I've just realised, talk about polar opposite themes week on week
Right, I'm off to the beautician's.

Ha, I think a physalis / cape gooseberry is relatively smooth...

This one can cover tons of things, I have a subject here but will use it as a last resort. Or if you are stuck in Austria, then Smooth Panning could be good :)
Smooth panning, do mean like taking a photo of the sky, smooth but slightly boring.

No shaved legs from me, far too tame :naughty:

I'll be posting mine shortly...it's a selfie(s) :whistle:

I'll try and comment on a few, but time is not on my side this week.

Cheers all.

Made a few comments the last few days but finding it a bit difficult. I didn't want to look at the other pictures until I had posted mine, but by the time I had done that there were lots of pictures and lots of others had commented. Just wondered what others do. Do you read other comments before posting yours or do you post your comment and then read the others or do you not read the others at all :D

Made a few comments the last few days but finding it a bit difficult. I didn't want to look at the other pictures until I had posted mine, but by the time I had done that there were lots of pictures and lots of others had commented. Just wondered what others do. Do you read other comments before posting yours or do you post your comment and then read the others or do you not read the others at all :D

Usually comment, then if I have time I'll peruse other comments. Not easy with ssoooo many posts :)

Back