Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

TBH, Dean, after posting my 330th TP52, I'm feeling a little jaded :jawdrop:.
Not supprised Andy !!!

Want to stick with it as I do enjoy it and the banter, and of course the meets. If I do drop out it will be VERY strange not being late of it.
Do hope you do stay in mate, you are a pillar of the 52 (y)

Let's see, shall we, think I need a good camping trip or a good kick up the arse :D

Cheers and you did ask :LOL:
Hahaaa yes I did didn't I :D - and to be honest I think I need a camping trip ofr the like too , so I can do some well needed landscapes !!!

HA.... i'll see that 'slur..and raise you a catch up of epic proportion....
Oooooh now that I do like to see Frank, chop chop now, people waiting (y)

Noooooooooooooooo there was me thinking I'd done soooooooo well :bang: :LOL:

Don't mention @Cobra name loudly, he has very good hearing ya know :cautious:
Not as good as I thought it was obviously, as you have all been talking behind my back, and I had no idea!
It was only the fact that Dean @Dark Knight tagged me that I dropped by, as I've not received any "notifications" from this thread in a few days :(

So, you can all thank Dean, Stand by your beds as theSgt. Majors back and will be inspecting the billet soon enough
:p

How is everybody else doing ??

It was May time I dropped out last year so it seems a real milepost.

I keep forgetting that it's supposed to be fun and then getting stressed over being behind or not having any good ideas. Commenting is tough, I'm hoping that as the field thins out a little it becomes easier to keep track.

Right now I'm feeling good to have finally caught up. [emoji4]

Commenting is tough,
I agree so this year I have had a much more random approach to it, I try to reciprocate (i.e. comment on people’s photos who have commented on mine) and I just comment on whatever catches my eye in the last page of the post-your-images thread whenever I happen to drop in. So it is pretty random (and apologies to anyone who feels they have missed out on my wit, wisdom and sage critique … no one? I thought not). My feeling is that as long as everyone gets a reasonable number of comments then one more “me too” comment doesn’t add a whole lot.

So, you can all thank Dean, Stand by your beds as theSgt. Majors back and will be inspecting the billet soon enough

i've had to burn my bed as the central heating packed up last week....though it was 98% pron magazines and 50% wood on account of me terrible knee so it went up like a firework with a 1 second fuse..

i've had to burn my bed as the central heating packed up last week....though it was 98% pron magazines and 50% wood on account of me terrible knee so it went up like a firework with a 1 second fuse..
Have you not heard of an electric blanket, they are very toasty especially to the toes.:D Walking keeps you warm, buy a little doggy and take it for walkies.
P.S My friend has a cockapoo,:D

Last edited:
Can I show off a little ?
I had a little delivery at work today, addressed to me....
My super 300mm F4 has arrived !
I can now confirm a D500 and 300 F4 is.......Bloody heavy!

Week 18 - I have it on good authority that the theme will be "Whatever you can get one handed on your compact camera whilst pulling wheelies on a 32 yr old hooligan bike through the lanes of Sussex".
Am I right @Cobra ?

Thing is though, we don`t let any old riffraff into Sussex :D

@LC2 -do you have an LC ? Is it standard?
1985 RD350F. Yes, it is standard, including the pipes. Fairing is pretty rough though, been down the road too many times and needs replacing (it's running just the top and sides at the moment).
I've got a coffin tank RD250E in the shed, but that hasn't turned a wheel in 17 years due to eletrical problems. (It will see the light of day at some point).

I used to have a 350LC2 YPVS in Kenny Roberts colours, but we could never get the head to seal properly, so it got traded for an RG250MKIII (I think).

Can I show off a little ?
I had a little delivery at work today, addressed to me....
My super 300mm F4 has arrived !
I can now confirm a D500 and 300 F4 is.......Bloody heavy!
Show off all you like and get those photos on here somehow, start off by Thursday's theme.

Not as good as I thought it was obviously, as you have all been talking behind my back, and I had no idea!
It was only the fact that Dean @Dark Knight tagged me that I dropped by, as I've not received any "notifications" from this thread in a few days :(

Me and my big gob !!!

It was May time I dropped out last year so it seems a real milepost.
Cool, that's good mate :)

I keep forgetting that it's supposed to be fun and then getting stressed over being behind or not having any good ideas. Commenting is tough, I'm hoping that as the field thins out a little it becomes easier to keep track.

Right now I'm feeling good to have finally caught up. [emoji4]
That is always a problem and yes it does get easier as the year goes on, we all forget it's meant to be fun and stress about it at times, shame really but hey, guess it adds to the strength of those that stay the course, despite the odd hic-up :)

7.53am, its Thursday and theme day. Its coming anytime, the word is coming but we have to wait, all good things come to those who wait.:tumbleweed::eggface:this is for my breakfast.

ATTENTION ALL LADIES:D Its amazing what you see when bird watching:D

Meet Basil Fawlty of Pwllheli, no one in their right minds drives down here, if a woman did it, it would be typical, stupid women can't drive, etc etc. This is a man and caught on camera he was, another man came to help but the photos are as follows Vivid, change the V to L for Livid.
late for theme.jpg Basil Fawlty.jpg

At first I couldn't work out what was on the front of the car, then i realised you had blocked out the number plate :)

.... Meet Basil Fawlty of Pwllheli, no one in their right minds drives down here, .....

That part of the beach is tough going on foot! It won't even float off as is above the tide line, though perhaps with a good storm. [emoji48]

It's Thursday now, but this week was a struggle too, so I don't mind if we get a new theme or not... o_O

Week 18 - I have it on good authority that the theme will be "Whatever you can get one handed on your compact camera whilst pulling wheelies on a 32 yr old hooligan bike through the lanes of Sussex".
Am I right @Cobra ?

again Tim...this is all a bit vague for a theme... (y)

Have you not heard of an electric blanket, they are very toasty especially to the toes.:D Walking keeps you warm, buy a little doggy and take it for walkies.
P.S My friend has a cockapoo,:D

i have a leccy blanket but had to remove the plug for fear of a rebel uprising and the blanket smothering me..as for walking.. i do plenty of that

Am I right @Cobra ?
Bear with me Tim and I'll get back to you on that, but I'm not very hopeful I'm afraid :D

Oh, and is it Thursday yet ?
Yeah (y)

If I am right Thursday is tomorrow :cool:
No, Its Thursday today

Me and my big gob !!!
:wave: :p

... ready when you are boss. :wave:
Almost there :)

There is a LARGE Chance that some of you may like this one ;)

Thanks Chris
More to your liking Chris?

This is probably the easiest theme so far (y)

Mcds drive thru it is then... going Large (y)
I think they call it up scaling, these days, well that's the expression they used in Nooooooooorfolk recently, when I ordered a breakfast wrap meal
"Would you like to upscale the cappuccino
Err no thanks I'll just drink it if its all the same to you ! (y)

Don`t be Giving it Large :p
I JUST DID DIDN'T I? :p

Back