Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Sent all afternoon messing with smoke ...the house reeks of incence ...but I didn't like anything I'd done :( so putting that one on hold.

Vivid .... that sounds easy .... famous last words !!

Vivid is an easy one if you think about it, vivid flowers,birds,landscapes :)

Sent all afternoon messing with smoke ...the house reeks of incence ...but I didn't like anything I'd done :( so putting that one on hold

Exactly Susie! It's the same here. What a stink and no shots. Keep trying though I think we're running out of those smelly little bits of wood. If I spot a bonfire I think I'll divert to that; boring but less frusstrating.

Exactly Susie! It's the same here. What a stink and no shots. Keep trying though I think we're running out of those smelly little bits of wood. If I spot a bonfire I think I'll divert to that; boring but less frusstrating.

ive tried the sticks before and failed miserable after what seemed eternity... plus im not one for the scent.. but then im not a smoker either

Thanks for sharing Steve .... yes I can't imagine auto focusing is going to help but narrow aperture?

There are no beach huts here unfortunately so I've painted my shed. Watch this space.

Poor Diamond Geezer :shifty:

Chris @sirch ... can you post a picture please?
Actually I have two sheds (shades of John Prescott there) but this is the on that needs a bit of attention. I re-felted the roof last year but if you look carefully in the background you get a glimpse of my neighbors smart blue and cream shed which even has window boxes so it would really improve the standard of the sheds in the area if you fancied nipping round with your brush?
P4290296.jpg

y2YprbI_iJKTJNW_dbRKT5iogl9gAc-5BwybLd_fo31ACQpE0uHJW9zEBeseCtclVzoR5enoY_-rfcQFlp1AnZ6Y3KT2lgGozZT7HdWBTz7KLrLlnQuup1TI7pdw-BJXciJedO_X0XCAJcMpXaLzG46DHkqOkBsaYQnedUEmMtdfJbwJBAkV8ytUHKtOEcSB5wzYV7jSy8I1l1WcYuI-eN2r1wl471fjgo5zru9pzYxdBaWBJwV52k2c2i0x6j5VbVRZyTcfRgVGcZ0kqFmQqV0EKAzTRlm0zSfc6SpBec6kAixdtYXIRziXrbeU16d_MH8U4OK5k-_xToiIY7ofP7uAnAY_jzFDkHR_uSxOn82VvoiWTPFN5kYbHY4wQRagGCYnM1QRRpqdRFLjmwAVju4j7gAL0RvqJuqSlVvV0BzyybiMN9iUpGU18Jvdh6LvgupflgYycjyAMyZphmhzSqKmG16GV4hS5CewBR0QlUMUv9mBuFrWEOszgO4Lyy_oJ9_r7OTxe3pRFIgPFcUQ4RyfceCl8RFM12IRXjXkyva1q6FEzoIlQjBS23zINrWPkvfyXFPYi13Y7-ZRYfGnwbngGtjodNoG_goSnSB5R_zM2QxO7pft4_sXkLE1gvCyai7Eu-WbIyUBe68NgdfDdxXorDCGeiQ6mm93psbnRQ=w1184-h887-no

© A. Warhol ... :D

Don't know if it will help anyone but I used this video to help me set up the smoke shot. I set up my smoke pretty much as shown in this video, except I used a tripod so the camera didn't need to keep auto focusing

Link to video here.

Thanks Steve that's just what I was looking for.(y)

Hi folks, not been well, hope to be back home and catching up again this week!

wavey.gif

Im back from the wilds !

Had a great few days away, and would highly recommend visiting the West Coast to anyone that wants stunning scenery and wildilfe.....

This is the furthest Ive ever been north in the Uk and also the most wild, but the people were amazing, the food was good and even the weather was kind.....

Sooooooo not looking forward to tomorrow and back to work.....

I had all but given up again on this year, however seeing others images coming up on my subscribed threads list has piqued my interest again and I'm 'only' 7 weeks behind. I feel another catch up coming on [emoji1]

Ps some great images being taken guys!
Get that camera out and do a mega catch up (y)

Hi folks, not been well, hope to be back home and catching up again this week!

Take it easy mate and look forward to seeing your shots :)

I had all but given up again on this year, however seeing others images coming up on my subscribed threads list has piqued my interest again and I'm 'only' 7 weeks behind. I feel another catch up coming on [emoji1]

Ps some great images being taken guys!

Agree with Dominic, get the camera out and do a GREAT catch up :)

wavey.gif

Im back from the wilds !

Had a great few days away, and would highly recommend visiting the West Coast to anyone that wants stunning scenery and wildilfe.....

This is the furthest Ive ever been north in the Uk and also the most wild, but the people were amazing, the food was good and even the weather was kind.....

Sooooooo not looking forward to tomorrow and back to work.....

Is it the West and North West of Scotland?

'evening DK mate ... you worry too much about your spreadsheet. ... not sure we all appreciate your contribution. It can't be easy. (y)
52 in 17 is going well .. it's that time of year when things have settled and we know who's in for the course. :banana:

'evening DK mate ... you worry too much about your spreadsheet. ... not sure we all appreciate your contribution. It can't be easy. (y)
52 in 17 is going well .. it's that time of year when things have settled and we know who's in for the course. :banana:
Thanks David... it certainly has settled down nicely, we can easily spot who the slackers have been in 2017 <whispers> Don't mention @Cobra name loudly, he has very good hearing ya know :cautious:

I may have to do a 'Smoke' shot like some of the others tomorrow night, though I try to be original usually, just to yet again get me on track again... and bound to find something vivid to snap a shot of at the same time with any luck :)

How is everybody else doing ??

Last edited:
Tomorrow is Tuesday then it`s Wednesday, but is Thursday going to be Wednesday or Thursday as Bank holiday. Stay tuned folks for the next theme :confused:

what.... so is the theme out tomorrow..friday ..or thursday..?? is today really been monday part 2?

Hi Dean, hope you are well mate and not to busy. I am still here and loving the 52 as it is GREAT :plus1::plus1:
Very busy thanks David, but sure can't complain about that hey :) - Glad you are still raring to go in the 52 too (y)

...only 285 shopping days till Christmas. :shifty:
Hahahaaaaaaa best I leave my hat on then :D
52 is keeping up nicely ..BUT its my 365 thats all over the show again...
Hmmmmm yes I see... another slacker :naughty:

and @Dark Knight ... i thought u were being hipster with that hat
Ahhhh yes there is that too :LOL:

How is everybody else doing ??

TBH, Dean, after posting my 330th TP52, I'm feeling a little jaded :jawdrop:.

Want to stick with it as I do enjoy it and the banter, and of course the meets. If I do drop out it will be VERY strange not being late of it.

Let's see, shall we, think I need a good camping trip or a good kick up the arse :D

Cheers and you did ask :LOL:

Last edited:
TBH, Dean, after posting my 330th TP52, I'm feeling a little jaded :jawdrop:.

Want to stick with it as I do enjoy it and the banter, and of course the meets. If I do drop out it will be VERY strange not being late of it.

Let's see, shall we, think I need a good camping trip or a good kick up the arse :D

Cheers and you did ask :LOL:

330....now u just know i'm going to mention doing a 24.. :D

but then again.. i did 2 365's back to back....and didnt just feel jaded... so i can empathise

Back