Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 sign up thread

Hi all,

My name's Dom and I heard about the forum and 52 project through stevesc. It's nice to meet you all :)

I'm looking forward to giving it a shot though I've only been shooting since July so still very much a novice.

My initial motivation for buying a DSLR was to capture better photos/memories of my little girl who is now a toddler. However I was immediately bitten and I'm now enjoying trying different things, trying to find my niché.

So please sign me up to the challenge, I can't wait to see/share some photos!

Cheers,

Dom

Last edited:
quoted before the edit, you stirrer :p
:LOL:

Well you will use a weird phone :)

Sounds like a fun challenge, sign me up please!! :D
Welcome to the 52 of 2017 Rav :)

Having made 2 aborted efforts without posting a photo, I'll try for 3rd time lucky this year! Since having my 2 boys, I've barely taken a non kid \ family related photo so in the last 5 years, so hopefully this will be the push I need. I'm not creative either, so this will hopefully push the boundaries a bit also.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's entries - good luck everyone!
Welcome Al... hopefully it will be third time lucky (y)

Hello everyone please include me, I am changing jobs in 2017 so I will have more free time on my hands, I will be working as a tree surgeon once I have done my courses. I am also a fully fledged Nikon user now, I have my Nikon D610 which I got late last year and Santa brought me the Nikon D810 my lenses are 24-120 G IF 80-400 D and 70-300 G IF ED, I also have a stunning Manfrotto MT190XPRO3 tripod and MHXPRO-3W head, Nikon SB 800 flashgun that's just for starters.
Cool Mandy... welcome back, hoping to see loads of stunning pics with that new kit of yours (y)

Is it too late to sign up? I fancy having a go at this :)
Welcome to the 52 Paul :)

Welcome aboard folks, I've added you to the front page, and as soon as Dean @Dark Knight spots it, he'll add you to the spread sheet (y)
Spotted.... and added ALL to the 2017 spreadsheet, good luck all (y)

Hi all,

My name's Dom and I heard about the forum and 52 project through stevesc. It's nice to meet you all :)

I'm looking forward to giving it a shot though I've only been shooting since July so still very much a novice.

My initial motivation for buying a DSLR was to capture better photos/memories of my little girl who is now a toddler. However I was immediately bitten and I'm now enjoying trying different things, trying to find my niché.

Cheers,

Dom
Welcome to the forum and the 52 of 2017 Dom, good luck with the challenge :)

Please include me in! I love the interaction with fellow photo enthusiasts. Andrew (aka SevernBore)
:banana:

Hi all,

Cheers,

Dom

Welcome to the 52 challenge Dom, my first time at it too, hope you enjoy it :cool:

Not sure if this is the right place for this but was just having a look at the spreadsheet and my pic and name are on twice but one has a user name of Mrbaker. Not sure if this means I'm just on twice or that Mrbaker is only half on :D Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

Not sure if this is the right place for this but was just having a look at the spreadsheet and my pic and name are on twice but one has a user name of Mrbaker. Not sure if this means I'm just on twice or that Mrbaker is only half on :D Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

I suspect @Dark Knight has been on the pop again. He'll be by soon to sort it (y)

Nice touch with avatars Dean :clap:

Cheers.

Reactions: LC2
I have been hesitating over the last couple of weeks shall I shan't I..... Always cross with myself for never completing in previous years. Well done to all the regulars who kept motivated and completed in 2016. :clap::clap: . Camera has not been out of the bag hardly during this year. Time to get my mojo back and dust off the cobwebs. Hopefully no sensor dust. Please add me in. Now to set up my page and learn how to linky again:eek::D

I have been hesitating over the last couple of weeks shall I shan't I..... Always cross with myself for never completing in previous years. Well done to all the regulars who kept motivated and completed in 2016. :clap::clap: . Camera has not been out of the bag hardly during this year. Time to get my mojo back and dust off the cobwebs. Hopefully no sensor dust. Please add me in. Now to set up my page and learn how to linky again:eek::D
Welcome back Mandy, and Rocket blower for the ( any ) dust (and cobwebs :D)

Hi All, hope theres room for 1 more. Never done anything like this before so figured id give it a go.

Also, @Cobra the final link you added here still goes to the 2016 page and not 2017

Hi All, hope theres room for 1 more. Never done anything like this before so figured id give it a go.

Also, @Cobra the final link you added here still goes to the 2016 page and not 2017
What a donut!
That'll teach me to copy and paste and not double check the links :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up Mike all sorted (y)
And there is always room for one more :)

Oooh that was a low blow lol, yer I'm in. 2016 been a bit wild for me. Lots gone on including buying a house, all the craziness now means I'm chilled and can focus :)

Is it too late to join? If not sign me up :)
Yay !!! hahaaaa welcome back Nathan, hopefully you get some time this (2017) year :)

Welcome back too Mandy :)

Okay, okay....I'm in. Again.
Annnnnnnd welcome back Ian :)

And welcome aboard Mike (y)

All added to the 2017 sheet... along with links to threads that I have spotted so far, I should catch them all eventually :D

I suspect @Dark Knight has been on the pop again. He'll be by soon to sort it (y)

Nice touch with avatars Dean :clap:

Cheers.
Sorted... thankfully spotted that earlier this evening before I see this, must have been the vodka typing, glad you are on your toes Missy :D

Alright, you've twisted my arm. I'm in.

Please add me!
You seem to be having some issue Lynn, post the image in your own thread, that you have started, also post the image HERE
Click the number at the bottom right hand corner of your thread post
copy and paste the URL as a linky to the home (Post your images here) page. back to your thread.
Its not as complicated as it sounds honestly :)

Hi, my name is Isabelle. My dad is on here already and is called Posiview.

I told my dad I won't be editing my photographs because real photographers don't do that. He laughed.

I'll try and add some comments and already have my practice photograph.

Thanks.

Welcome Isabelle, you'll have a wonderful time. Lots of lovely theme's coming up.:)

Right that's 2016 done now on to 2017 I'm really looking forward to it (I think I need help!)

Back