weekly Tyredout2's 52 challenge 2012 #9 "Money"

Looks a little lopsided, product shot is well exposed and the black background suits the colour of the product I think and makes it stand out well. ;)

I think it's a cheapo bottle as the neck is slightly off the vetical.

Cheers

Steve

That would be at home in my drinks cupboard, love stuff like that for cocktail making.

Nice background and well lit.

Just think of the worst medicine you've ever had , x by 10 and you might be half way to the taste of this stuff.

Cheers

Steve

That would be at home in my drinks cupboard, love stuff like that for cocktail making.

Nice background and well lit.

I must be feeling the effects of remembering what this tasted like , but i cant see myself in the refelection. then again maybe i need a drink and i might be able tooooo.

Cheers

Steve

I like your take on sweet, and I wish I knew how to get that low key effect!

Nice bright clean pic but does it have a drunken lean to the right ... with a label leaning to the left :thinking:

Will agree with Alby it looks a bit lopsided, really liking the picture and it’s exposed very well.

Does it say sweet I think you will only know that if you know the drink but you have explained your reason so I would say that’s fine.

Will agree with Alby it looks a bit lopsided, really liking the picture and it’s exposed very well.

Thanx , I'm learning more and more doing this challenge , just got to remember it all...

Does it say sweet I think you will only know that if you know the drink but you have explained your reason so I would say that’s fine.

Cheers

Steve

As a few have mentioned, lokks a bit wonky. But apart from that a nice shot, definitely a brightly coloured liquor, And looks very sweet tasting to.

Like the colours Steve, agree it looks as if the cheap bottle is actually on the wonk not your photo.

Nice lighting, certainly makes the juice glow, not sure I would even consider drinking it though

Like the colours Steve, agree it looks as if the cheap bottle is actually on the wonk not your photo.

Nice lighting, certainly makes the juice glow, not sure I would even consider drinking it though

I did lol....ahhh youth , never again though.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve

'pologies for taking so long to catch up with your thread again:crying:

Sigh....nice n different take on a difficult theme...your text add's to the image....good idea & well shot (y)

Sweet....my Grandad used to bring those miniature bottle home from holidays as a present for us...never had the nerve to try one though :puke:

Really nice shot , clean n sharp , great BG...lovely ( the image not the drink !) :clap:

Week 5 "Secure"

Flat out at work at the moment so i've not been round the other post's yet hopefully get round at the weekend.

As for secure , well most of us wouldn't be here without one of these i suppose , so to make sure i get something posted here's my take.

"Secure" Digital

6811412663_d9f9aa9d2f.jpg

Handheld in a hurry under pressure.... roll on the weekend.

Cheers

Steve

nice take on secure Steve, its hard when life gets in the way but at least you have the shot in

Hiya Steve,

Glad to see you are keeping up with the project and you have produced some fab shots.

Apologies that I have not been round much lately .... so many things going on at the mo .... so I thought I would do a quick catch up tonight.

Your 'fear' shot is good and spot on the mark, well done.

I have to say I like your triptych for "sigh" ..... very poignant.

I like 'sweet' too .... however I think a slight increase in shadow to totally black out the background and make the bottle stand out more would benefit.

'Secure' is a good idea (thinking outside of the box), however I feel the image looks a tad too noisy .... or perhaps needs a slight tweek in levels to make the 'blacks' darker .... to give the overall image more 'punch'.

Well done though ..... it is great to see someone like yourself taking this challenge so seriously.

Best of luck and I will pop past now and again to offer support.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hi Steve,

I think the wonky bottle looks good. Nice colour and plenty of interest. I don't know what you were thinking though buying a bannana liquour. YuuuuK!

The secure digital is an angle that hadn't even occured to me. Good idea. Maybe a bit noisy as has been said already but nice all the same.

Hi Steve.

Just doing a bit of selective catching up. You are my 17th and last for this morning!

Sweet - like it a lot. I tried something similar with a bottle and bright colours. Nice background and a good shot. Looks a bit like a poster that the manufacturer would use so good illustration of product

Secue - why didn't we all think of that:bonk:

Sigh – A like the use of a triptych

Sweet – Nicely lit

Secure – Nicely exposed but I think I’d have liked a different background colour to make it stand out more

Sweet - nice bold colours and it def looks to me like it's the bottle which is wonky not the shot. Nice lighting.

Secure - simple and technically correct (as far as I know anyway) but not keen on the background.

Hi Steve

'pologies for taking so long to catch up with your thread again:crying:

Sigh....nice n different take on a difficult theme...your text add's to the image....good idea & well shot (y)

Sweet....my Grandad used to bring those miniature bottle home from holidays as a present for us...never had the nerve to try one though :puke:

Really nice shot , clean n sharp , great BG...lovely ( the image not the drink !) :clap:

Thanx blondie , you would'nt eant to try this stuff not unless you want things to go numb and drop off.... it's vile

Steve, Your right something we all take for granted. Good colours that red really leap out at you (y)

Thanx Blank , the green is actually gold but due to the light it lookd green , at least the red looks red...

:agree:

Cheers

Nice shot Steve

nice take on secure Steve, its hard when life gets in the way but at least you have the shot in

Sure does , and i dont want to fall flat at my first attempt soeven though it was a quick shot ,it's in the bag..

Thanks Steve

Hiya Steve,

Glad to see you are keeping up with the project and you have produced some fab shots.

Apologies that I have not been round much lately .... so many things going on at the mo .... so I thought I would do a quick catch up tonight.

Your 'fear' shot is good and spot on the mark, well done.

I have to say I like your triptych for "sigh" ..... very poignant.

I like 'sweet' too .... however I think a slight increase in shadow to totally black out the background and make the bottle stand out more would benefit.

'Secure' is a good idea (thinking outside of the box), however I feel the image looks a tad too noisy .... or perhaps needs a slight tweek in levels to make the 'blacks' darker .... to give the overall image more 'punch'.

Well done though ..... it is great to see someone like yourself taking this challenge so seriously.

Best of luck and I will pop past now and again to offer support.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

Dawn :)

At last ,was wondering when you were going to drop in...lol.

Well i'm still here not given up yet . obviously got more staying power than i thought.

Cheers

Syeeb

I like that too Steve, but would love to see a different background to stop it blending in - a nice take on the theme, and good colours (y)

Thanks DK , In hindsight a different background would have been better , but it was a rush job to make sure i had one in the bag.

Cheers

Steve

Back