weekly Vanishedbob's 52 Thread 2020

Aaahh...thought-food...or maybe she's just reading the sign and thinking about food... :D

Either way, good image David.

Food, interesting take on the theme, nice composition, no comment on the poster as don't understand it, with the covid state that leeds is in at present.

Nice catch up with the other photos, all nicely done and I like red cars.

Pete

Nice selfie. Love how the circular pattern on the wall frames your noggin :)

Week 44. Digital Age.

With playing Catch up. I'm going to be giving the impression I'm phoning a few of these in....Which to be fair, I am! This is quite literally my age, in a Digital Font. Artificially lit in my portable light box. I quite like the "White Album" embossed style of the text.

IMG_0061 by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

Week 45. Snapper's Choice.

A slight Archive from a couple of weeks ago. Fulneck School in the Fog. Fulneck is a tiny village within the Town of Pudsey. The focal point of the whole place is the impressive Fulneck Boarding School. This was captured on a recent walk on a foggy day.

IMG_9477-2 by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

Week 46. Narrow (margin).

An older archive (aside from showcase, last one, I promise) My Young un' showing there is a narrow margin between showing off and falling flat on your arse!
She was fine by the way.

IMG_1780 by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

Digital Age. Very inventive.

Snapper's Choice. I really like this the fog gives a real Victorian feel to the whole scene.

Narrow (margin). Nice action shot, And I'm glad she's OK (y)

Good to see you're up and about again taking photos.
I'm counting on you getting to the end as I've marked you as "Full in 2020" in the 21 spreadsheet ;)

Digital Age - That font really does say digital, or at least, a 1960s view on what digital would be.
Snappers - That is a great moody shot. It could have been taken during the smogs of the post war years with the look of the architecture, the telegraph poles and the gas lamps. (y)
Narrow - I thought "Narrow Escape" when I saw it in the main thread. Great capture of the action, she's totally off the ground.
That track looks a bit rough for a skate board.

Narrow, Tee Hee, glad she did not suffer in the making of the photo.

Snappers Choice, I like this photo very much, the subdued colours work a treat.

Digital, Very clever and unusual.

Week 50. Abstract.

I don't know what Abstract even means. But I hope a Sphinx with a coating of snow is thereabouts. Another shot from Undercliffe Cemetery in Bradford.

IMG_0044-3 by 4444 Photography, on Flickr

Well caught up David (y)

I don't know what Abstract even means
Basically weird s***

And a sphinx with snow on it by definition, I'd say is :D

Hi David,

Yes, another one over the line :)
Happy New Year !

Paper - Interesting read. Sounds like there was plenty of manipulation in that newspaper photo. Well done getting published and getting paid ! :)
Camera - Progression over time. Lit similarly to your Digital Age shot, very clean. What's next? R6?
Leaves - Does what it says on the tin :)
Abstract - Well, the juxtaposition of Sphinx's and snow is interesting. Cool (see what I did there?) shot, though perhaps not really abstract. But hey :)
Showcase - That's 2020 for you. Socially distanced. Excellent social commentary.
Decor(ation) - 60 years! Wow.

Back